where am i?

Meanwhile with Eggman, he has finally reach his destination. He's walking around the town trying to find someone to talk to. He notices that the people around him are different.

"If this isn't Mobius, then where could i-" Eggman was cut off by a lot of noises coming from behind him. He turns and sees a stampede of people coming his way. He quickly steps aside as they ran pass him.

"What's going on?" Eggman asks himself.

"Have you heard? Mayor Zao is re-electing once again." Eggman looks down and sees an old turtle sipping tea out of a cup.

"An election?" Eggman asked.

The turtle nods his head. "Mayor Zao is doing another election, because the one that was running office was not doing a very good job handling situations."

Eggman rubs his chin, curious. "Hm... If you don't mind me asking, what is the name of this place i'm in?"

The turtle chuckles. "Well, you're in Shang Mu. It's one of the most advance nations all in Avalice."

Eggman is filled with surprise when the old turtle finally answered his question that he's been asking to himself.

"Avalice? Shang Mu? W-wait... You said this place is one of the most advanced nations? By technology?"

"That's what I said. Everything is being used by energy... The energy that we used is called the kingdom stone. It's destroyed, but most of the energy is equally divided by two other nations of this planet." The turtle explained.

"Very interesting... Thank you for the information!" Eggman said.

"You're mostly welcome!" The turtle said.

Eggman goes back into the forest where brevon's ship is.