the x-tornado crash

Meanwhilee, there's another crash not far from the egg carrier crash. It's the x-tornado and a bunch of jets crash around it. Tails is standing near the destroyed plane, sad that it's toiled. Before it crash landed, he jumped out and flew on land safely. One of the fire jets shot one of the wings off. Tails sighs then looks around.

"Where am i?" He asks himself.

"Sonic? Knuckles?" Tails calls out for his two best friends. He starts walking in the forest.

"I hope they're okay." He says to himself.

Meanwhile with knuckles, he's standing over a cliff in dragon valley with his arms crossed looking around.

"That egghead did it again..." He says to himself.

"How does he get us into this situation?" He looks down.

"He's probably looking for the chaos emeralds now. I got to find them before he does." The red echidna jumps off and glides in the air.

While flying in the air, he sees sonic below him running. "Sonic!"

While running, he hears his name called. He looks up and sees knuckles gliding towards him. "Knuckles!"

Sonic slides his feet across the ground, making a hard stop. Knuckles lands in front of the blue blur."There are you, bud."

Knuckles nods. "Do you know where we're at?"

Sonic shakes his head. "I was going to ask you the same."

"I know this... We're not in mobius." Knuckles said.

Sonic crosses his arms concerned.

"I don't feel the master emerald at all." Knuckles said.

"Really? About time you're using that brain of yours." Sonic jokingly says as knuckles rolls his eyes not amused.

"Will there be a time when everything isn't a joke?" Knuckles said.

Sonic shrugs smirking. "Maybe."

Knuckles rubs his face.

"Anyway, since I surprisingly found you first, we have to find tails." Sonic said.

Knuckles nods in agreement. "Lead the way."

Sonic starts running as knuckles follows.

In the city, shang tu, the buildings in the city resembles Greece with some element of Egypt and Germany which makes it a beautiful place. Some people from the city awakens from the crash and earthquake. Above the city is the Royal Palace where the Royal magister lives in. The Royal magister, the one that likes to keep his face hidden from everyone is standing.

"Royal magister!" He turns and sees one of his Royal gaurd running. The gaurd kneels in front of him when he got close. This Royal gaurd is one of the many that magister highly respects due to him being one of the most experienced soldier.

"What is it general gong?" The magister asked.

The panda looks up at him. "We are still searching for whatever have caused the avalicequake. While searching, we ran upon this." Gong reaches into his pocket and shows magister a red chaos emerald.

"Maybe this is what have caused the quake." Gong said.

"Hm... Interesting... Put it in the shrine... I have a feeling that thing is important." The magister said.

The panda kneels once again, obeying his order. "Yes magister."

Gong heads towards the shrine.