Milla found an emerald

The next morning with the heroines, they are in the tree house. They decided to go back and sleep after they have discovered what made the noise. Lilac and milla is up and ready to search through the entire egg carrier. Lilac goes into her room and sees carol still asleep. She walks over and shakes her a little.

"Hey carol, wake up. We're going back to the airship to look around.

Carol wakes up and rubs her eyes. "W-what?"

Despite sleeping most of the night, she still exhausted.

"We're going back to the airship." Said lilac.

Carol gets up and stretches. "Airship?"

Sweat rolls on lilac's head. "The airship from last night. Remember?"

"Oh yeah..."

Meanwhile, milla is sniffing around outside. Whilist sniffing, she spots something glowing ahead of her. She gulps, then walks towards it. The object is glowing brightly behind a tree. Once she got closer, her eyes glitters a little. It's a yellow chaos emerald. She walks up to it and sniffs it a little, then pokes it with her nose. She finally picks it up and scans it.

"What a beautiful glowing object..." Said milla.

"Milla! Come on!" Lilac calls out.

"Oh..." She puts the emerald in her pocket and runs towards her direction.