51

"Go"

"No you go"

"You!"

"No you!"

"Fine, let's go together,"

They entered the bedroom and gasped. "Oh my god!"

"I know right!"

"Ahh"

"Let's get out before they wake up,"

"I can't believe it," Mrs. Min said giggling like a happy child

"I knew this was going to happen if they are home alone," Mrs. Park grinned

"Wait, you planned this?" Mrs. Min widened her eyes.

"Not really. I thought they'll cook or something like that,"

They thought that Jimin and Yoongi just cuddled and fell asleep. They didn't know what actually happened so yes, no danger ahead.

"I forgot to take a picture," Mrs. Park sighed

"Oh no."

"Well, let's tell our husbands how cute they look while sleeping next to each other!"

"Yes!"

They arrived early unexpectedly and they are very happy because they saw the cute couple.

_______

"AHHHHHH" Yoongi screamed and pushed Jimin off the bed

"AHHHHHH" Jimin screamed as his body hit the floor

"Jimin, are you okay?" Yoongi rolled over to other side and Jimin pulled him down.

"Why did you push me?" He pouted.

"A spider was on my face in my dream and I thought it was real," Yoongi replied with wide eyes

Jimin shook his head, laughing "You are so cute,"

Yoongi blushed hiding his face in the boy's chest. "Are you blushing?"

"No!" Yoongi looked up with a red face but Jimin wiggled his eyebrows

"Stop. Oh my-"

"No!" He mocked Yoongi as he gasped "I don't talk like that,"

"I don't talk like that." Yoongi gritted his teeth "Idiot!"

"Idiot!"

"Boy, if you don't--"

"Boy, if you--"

Yoongi cut him off with a peck and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist.

He looked away, pouting. "Awh, is sugar mad at me?"

"Will you go on a date with me?" Jimin asked again and the other shot his head to his side while smiling.

They went on dates but only at home as Yoongi didn't want to go outside as he is socially awkward. But now, he wants to try what it's like to go outside for a date.

"Yes!" Yoongi flashed him a wide smile and Jimin caressed his cheeks "Yes?"

"Mhmm!" Yoongi hummed and brushed Jimin's hair back.

"Where do you wanna go, love?"

"I don't know much about places. You decide,"

"Well, how about we just get out of here? Then we can think," Jimin looked at the clock.

💛