17

"Hi Yoongi" Jimin said as he came near Yoongi's locker and Yoongi went away to the canteen. He sat far away from the students and started eating. Jimin too went to the canteen and smiled as he saw Yoongi eating.

He went to the table Yoongi was sitting at and sat infront of him with his tray and Yoongi started staring at his food while eating.

No one dared to speak and Jimin kept looking at Yoongi. Few minutes later, Yoongi stood up after eating and went outside. Jimin finished eating after few seconds and went to the rooftop because he didn't want to annoy Yoongi anymore.

He reached the rooftop and sat on the ground and sighed. 'I shouldn't have forced myself on him like that. What would have happened if I didn't come back to my senses..?'  "No" he mumbled and looked down.

'And what would have happened if I didn't pull him to the classroom? We would be good friends' He thought and smiled.

'Will he forgive me?'

'What if he doesn't want to?'

'I regret everything I did to him'

'How did he feel when I didn't stop when he literally begged me to stop? And when I insulted him? When I bullied him everyday?'

While thinking about all of these, he didn't notice that a tear fell from his eyes and it's been more than an hour since he came here. He then, heard the bell ringing so he stood up and went down.

'I hope he'll forgive me and I hope we'll become good friends'

💛