49

Ya'll,
I'm writing smut for the first time and I really don't know how it works but I'm gonna try :')
I'm embarrassed because I'm gonna use some dumb words

______

"Mh" Yoongi smiled, biting his lip "When will your parents come home?"

"T-tomorrow, at night," Jimin stuttered out because the other's butt is touching his dick (ahh wth)

Yoongi hummed. "Do you want to do anything, sugar?" Jimin smirked

"Maybe..." Yoongi pressed their lower body together feeling Jimin's every part against him. He whimpered at that sensation.

Jimin bit back the smirk "maybe?"

He slowly rubbed their cocks together making both of them sigh. Jimin looked at the aroused boy and caressed his cheeks.

He pecked his cheeks and Yoongi pushed him back, onto the bed

Jimin didn't know what the other boy's doing ------ well he knew but he decided to act innocent

Yoongi leaned into Jimin's lips and kissed him deeply before going down to his neck, leaving hickeys here and there

He pecked his lips and went near his ears, breathing heavily "Sugar wants you,"

This is enough for Jimin.

Yoongi felt butterflies in his stomach as Jimin licks his lips. He pouted, knowing that the other will give a peck. He smiled as Jimin gave him a small kiss.

He went down to Yoongi's neck, sucking and leaving hickeys. Yoongi whined as he sucked right above his nipples. "Like that?"

"Mhm,"

When he's finally done, he looked up at Yoongi who had sweat running down his forehead and was panting. He smiled satisfied.

"Sugar wants me? Is sugar sure?"

He nodded. "Sugar is- sugar is very sure,"

Jimin chuckled as he removed his trousers. "Don't be shy, sugar. It's only you and me here"

----smut--- (you can imagine anything you want because no, i ain't writing smut)

"I'm right here, love" He smiled and Yoongi hummed. He knew the other was tired so he stood up and made Yoongi wrap his legs and arms around, lifing him up and went to the bathroom.

💛