She wanted shares? What for? Wait... Is she...

"How sure are you that you will win?" This time it was Daniel Choi who asked his daughter. His thoughts were exactly the same as Old Man's. They both knew that Chaeyoung does not like suffering any losses.

"Daddy... you should relax. I am hundred percent sure that I will win this bet. Just look at the crowd... They are sending weird looks at her... I mean... I couldn't be more certain than this."

"Miyeon... are you sure that they are sending pitiful looks at Chaeyoung and not you?" Old Man Choi asked his granddaughter. He had also noticed the weird stares from the crowd. But unlike Miyeon, he noticed that they were not aimed at Chaeyoung but his granddaughter.

Did that mean that these people understood what Chaeyoung was doing? But Miyeon is also the best in her field. How come she did not know any of this?

"Of course not. I'm sure most of them are just confused. They don't understand what Chaeyoung is doing." She answered full of confidence and arrogance.

Old Man Choi and Daniel frowned after they heard Miyeon's words. It was pretty obvious to them that the crowd was looking pitifully at her and not at Chaeyoung.

Suddenly, a burst of small laughter broke out in triumph.

Miyeon immediately turned her head to look at Chaeyoung. "Finally, are you giving up now?" She asked, her voice laced with impatience.

"Hahaha... I don't know what you are talking about Miss Choi but I know for sure that you will regret your words soon." Chaeyoung responded before walking towards her.

"I won Miss Choi. Please expect to see my lawyers for my shares."

Miyeon, as well as Old Man Choi and Daniel, stood frozen when they heard Chaeyoung's words.

Did she win?

How the hell did she win?

"You must be joking right?" Miyeon immediately scoffed. "What winning? Everyone here knows that you lost."

Chaeyoung stifled another laugh. "Well, since you don't understand what I did, let me explain how I won."

"Explain? Excuse me Miss Park... you told me that you will clone my program... and that?"  Miyeon dramatically pointed at the screen in front of them. "Is not my program. That alone is an indicator that you lost."

"Of course it's not going to look like yours. What I made is better than yours." She answered.

"What?"

"Yes... Miss Choi. You heard correctly. I made a better version of your program. So... Oh well... let me just explain alright?"

"What are you talking about? It is clearly I who won this bet!" Miyeon insisted. "You have already signed the document so you can't back out now!"

To Miyeon, Chaeyoung was still in denial about her loss.

"Pfft... Miss Choi will please stop acting like a clown? How do you know that you won when you don't even understand more than half of the what I have written?"