The barrage of questions from the reporter immediately made Laura's face darkened. She immediately sensed that this was another scheme set up by someone for them.

Who would dare involve her into their schemes like this? Who would have the guts to do this?

"Miss Park, what happened yesterday? Is there going to be a lawsuit happening against the Choi Family soon?"

"What can you say about the sabotage Miss Park?"

"Madam Manoban is this a sign that you are going to support the Wang Family instead of the Choi's?"

"Miss Park, some people compared you to the young miss of the Choi Family... What can you say about this?"

Chaeyoung stared at the group of reporters who were crowded in front of her and wondered how these people were able to enter the summit. This is supposed to be an invite-only summit for media personnel. So how come there are many reporters in front of her now?

"I'm sorry, but I won't say anything about any of this right now. However, we will release an official statement soon." She said indifferently before she signaled some of the guards to let these group of people out of the venue.

The guards immediately dragged the reporters away, however they still persisted on asking uncomfortable questions to the duo. As if they wanted to get some reaction from both Chaeyoung and Laura.

"Miss Park what about Young Miss Manoban, do you feel you are deserving of her after what happened Yesterday?"

"Miss Park... one more question..."

"Miss Park your stepsister and father...

"Miss Park..."

After the reporters were finally cleared. One of the hotel personnel immediately apologized to them and expressed his regret for doing a very bad job.

"Who let those people in?" Laura immediately asked one of her private bodyguards when the hotel personnel left.

"One of the reporters said it was the young miss of the Choi Family who pulled some strings and let them in." Chaeyoung's ears immediately perked the moment she heard Miyeon's name.

Really? What is that girl thinking now?

"What a dumb girl." Laura muttered while frowning. That Miyeon really is a brainless fool. "And she still wondered why I never liked her."

"Give me a list of all those reporters names, and I want you to get everyone's sworn statement about what happened today." Chaeyoung said as her gaze turned cold.

The guard immediately bowed before walking away.

It seems that Miyeon does not fear her even after what happened yesterday. Maybe she needed to push a little bit more to make that girl tremble with fear.

Miyeon started her presentation with a lot of confidence and an amicable smile.

However, even though she was smiling amicably people in the hall kept staring disgusting and looking scornfully at her.

Moreover, the complete silence in the room did not help her at all. It only made her more and more irritated towards Chaeyoung.