"What about it?" Chaeyoung asked her face full of innocence as if she is not aware of what is he talking about.

"I mean are we still going to announce the engagement by the end of this summit?" Daniel wanted to clarify this. Chaeyoung never mention this engagement tonight so he wanted to make sure about her opinion towards this.

"Of course it's on. Taehyung and I already agreed to have this engagement. Why do we need to cancel its announcement?"

"Oh... I .. that's great then ahm... I will not send you out then. Goodbye Miss Park." He answered before avoiding Chaeyoung's gaze. Daniel is very confused right now. He cannot understand this woman's train of thoughts at all.

Even Old Man Choi furrowed his brows in response to Chaeyoung's words. She still wanted the engagement even after what happened? She even wanted them to announce it in public?

Is this a trick? Maybe she is planning for another trap?

What could be her reason for doing this?

Chaeyoung looked at the confused faces of the people inside the room before giving everyone a smile. "I'll be going then. It's nice doing business with you Old Man. I hope we can do something like this again in the future."

Then Chaeyoung proceeded to go outside the room. Her face still beaming.

Did they think that she would let that Wendy go just like that? That woman does not deserve an easy way out. That woman took away Taehyunh's mother and her uncle's wife. How could she easily let her go?

Did they think this is going to end just like this?

Oh... They are so wrong. This is not the end but the beginning.

She is just getting started.

Oh boy... She will surely enjoy the next show!

After Chaeyoung left, the first one who woke up from their stupor was Daniel Choi. While both Old Man and Miyeon are staring at the entrance of the suite like they were still waiting for someone to save them.

"Father? What do you think?" He immediately asked his father who just responded by staring at him.

"Dad. Are you just going to let Wendy announce that engagement? You know that she will arrive tomorrow right? This could be another trap!" Daniel's barrage of questions does not seem to have any effect on Old Man as he just stared at his son without saying a thing.

"Grandfather?" This time Old Man responded by making a long sigh and walking towards the window to look at the view outside of the hotel.

To be honest, Old Man Choi is totally speechless right now. It was as if the whole fiasco today was a blur to him. All he can think of is Chaeyoung's smirk and his provoking laughter.

Mocking him. Laughing at him.

All he can think of is being defeated in the hands of a teenager. In his whole life, this is the first time that he was embarrassed to the point of becoming depressed.

This is the first time that he was able to taste this kind of defeat. Of course, that is with the exception of Grandfather Manoban.