What Chaeyoung said was the truth. It was he who created all this. He planned all this overnight so it impossible for Chaeyoung to know any of these things in advance.

She just took advantage of the situation by using her quick wits and particular set of skills.

"Grandfather, don't listen to this woman. I can help you. Let me help..."

"Don't talk right now Miyeon. You don't understand the situation." Old Man interrupted her granddaughter.

How could her granddaughter solve something that even her teacher cannot solve?

"But grandfather. This woman is just playing a trick. She is good at that. Let me..."

"I said STOP! I need some time to think!" Old Man raised his voice before storming off the venue. He needed time to think about all this. He need to make new plans. Old Man can't let this woman win.

"Don't take too much time old man. Your files can't wait that long." Chaeyoung gibed while smiling elegantly at everyone in the venue.

Ah, it always feels nice to slap someone with her words alone.

Seeing Chaeyoung's pretty smile made Daniel and even some of the businessman shiver. Many of them instantly decided not to offend this woman in any way.

After what happened, they all know now that this woman is not as incapable as what the rumors say.

This woman... This woman is clearly a demoness!

A fox in a sheep's clothing.

....

"How did this happen? You told me that the virus was good! You said that woman was useless against that virus!"

"Grandfather, are you blaming me? It's not my fault! This is your plan all along! Why are you blaming me?"

"You- How dare you answer me like that? Is this how you talk to your grandfather?!"

"Grandfather you cannot..."

"Okay, both of you need to stop. We need a plan." Daniel said as he walked in between His father and daughter who staring daggers at each other. "We are not the enemy here people. Please take a seat and we will talk."

Daniel's words seem to sober up Old Man and Miyeon as both of them decided to take their own seat.

They are now in their hotel suite after Chaeyoung decided to publicly embarrass them at the hall.

"What are we going to do now?" Miyeon started while pouting. How could her grandfather blame her for something that he himself planned?

Miyeon can't help but blame Chaeyoung for all this. As the only granddaughter of the Choi Family, her grandfather never even scolded her for doing something.

Now he is screaming at her because of Chaeyoung.

She gritted her teeth while thinking of Chaeyoung's smirk while looking at her earlier at the hall. The more Miyeon thinks about Chaeyoung's victorious smile, the more irritated she becomes.