"But... don't you think you are underestimating Madam's concern toward Chaeyoung? From the say she interacted with her, it seems that she sincerely likes Lisa's fiance." Daniel tried to reason out. He can't help but feel like his father is making mistakes after mistakes with his decisions these days.

"Hmp! Women are replaceable. There are much more talented women out there! Chaeyoung has a bad background. She is ruthless even to her family members. I even heard that her stepmother suddenly disappeared without a trace. Who knows if she did something to her?"

"Having this type of woman in the family is scary. So what if she is beautiful? So what if her maternal family are rich? I'm sure Laura will realize soon enough that her daughter's fiance is not suited to be the matriarch."

"With the rumors going on... it won't be a long time before she realizes that agreeing to this engagement is a mistake. I reckon she will even cancel this before this summit ends."

Old Man's words made Daniel a little speechless. Why does it seem like his father is trying to ruin someone's reputation so Miyeon can get closer to the Manoban Family?

Is his father that desperate to have Miyeon close to Lisa? Now, Daniel's doubts on his father's plans are increasing.

He wanted to know why his father would do something like this.

Why does he feel like his father is acting a crazier day after day?

Is he going to indulge Miyeon just like what he did to Wendy?

Is the history going to repeat itself this time?

After Old Man Choi and Daniel discussion. Both them then proceeded to attend the event.

Even though Daniel is not really enthusiastic about all this, he still has to support Miyeon who will also be their company's representative.

Old Man Choi and Daniel then sent to the seat that was given to them by the committee.

The Wang Group is set to have their presentation before noon, and many of the guests were to surprise to know that Chaeyoung will represent the Wang Group.

Some of them have doubts if she is really capable enough to answer their questions since she has no experience in dealing with businessmen like them.

However, some also decided to give Chaeyoung the benefit of the doubt. Her grandfather, the sole founder of Wang Group is considered a genius in the industry so it should not be that surprising to have Chaeyoung inherit some of his genes, right?

After a few presentations, it was finally Chaeyoung's turn. She immediately made her way into the stage.

The crowd instantly turned silent.

Her footsteps echoed sharply around the hall full of people. Her looks immediately gathered most of the crowd's attention.

"Hmp. A stiletto? Who would wear such impractical shoes like that?" Hwang Yeji blurted, jealousy apparent in her eyes.

"Yeji, stop saying that. Did you forget our goal for today?"  Miyeon immediately whispered in her friend's ears. She already apologized to this hateful Chaeyoung last night so she could not have Yeji make another scene today. She needed to show everyone that she held no grudges.