"At that time, I started an investigation about your aunt's death. I mean she was a healthy young woman. Why would she die from childbirth?"

"You mean?". Her pupils dilated after she heard her grandfather's theory.

"Yes. I believe she did something to her sister. However, I don't have enough evidence to prove it since all of the staff from the hospital disappeared after I started snooping around."

"And does uncle... "

"Yes. He knows about this. Even Taehyung is aware."

"How come you just mentioned this now?"

"Well, you were busy with school, and I don't want to involve you into all this mess."

"So, why did you decide to tell me now?" She inquired. Chaeyoung knew that her grandfather might have some reason in doing this.

"Because this time history seems to repeat itself."

"What do you mean?"

"Your uncle told me that Wendy will arrive in a few days. And I believe she will try and infiltrate our peaceful life. Aside from that..." Wang Guiren stared at Chaeyoung contemplating on how to inform her about the current information that he had gathered.

"Grandfather, you are keeping me in suspense!" Chaeyoung whined.

"The young miss of the Choi Family also took a liking to Lisa Manoban. According to my sources, they grew up together. Which is not really something new, since their grandfathers are best friends since they were young."

Chaeyoung nodded before she laughed out loud. So all this family history is just because of some annoying flies,

"Hmmm... So after all this, what you are trying to tell me is that a big trouble is coming."

"Am I right grandfather?"

Wang Guiren nodded while wondering why Chaeyoung found his last statement amusing.

"Are you not afraid?" He asked.

"Afraid of what?" Chaeyoung asked in return. "Don't worry about me grandfather, I can handle myself. However, I believe it would be better for you to talk to both uncle and Taehyung about this"

"After all this involves the both of them" She advice.

"That's actually my plan." Wang Guiren concurred. He is planning to talk to his son and grandson this night so they can talk about possible solutions.

"Another thing is the Choi Family's business is also in the gaming industry and it is rumored that they will also create a mobile game this year." He added. This is actualy his primary purpose for coming to see Chaeyoung.

This information is very important to Chaeyoung's company.

"Interesting." Chaeyoung answered. If that is the case then she would expect for them to become her direct competitor.

"So do you know the person who will handle this project?" She asked.

"Yes, It should be the young miss of the Choi Family. Choi Miyeon."