Seeing a ring with a purple stone immediately made Chaeyoung beamed with joy.

So why is she happy, you ask? That's because, in her previous life, Eunwoo did not propose nor gave her any ring.

Now, she already has one. Expensive or not, Chaeyoung decided to treasure this ring in this lifetime.

Ah! This feeling is truly great!

Chaeyoung immediately put on the ring in her finger and admired it under the lights. Leaving the confuse Lisa staring at her.

Seems like simple things like this can make her beloved extremely happy.

Lisa already made a mental note to send her every ring that she could find anywhere.

Both are engrossed in their own thoughts that they seemed to forget Lisa's question that is still unanswered.

After some time, Chaeyoung finally realized what she did so she went back to Lisa's arms and hugs her.

"Tonight, I thought I would be the one proposing to you." She started. "So, I uh... I guess I will also give you this ring that I prepared for you?"

"I mean uh... originally, I did not expect for this to happen, so I haven't got the time to prepare for a ring in advance." Chaeyoung said while pulling a ring from her pocket. She found this ring in the vault with all of her mother's deeds and will.

It is a beautiful white gold onyx ring with a handcrafted letter M. At the back of the ring, Chaeyoung can also see some sort of insignia.

She thought this might be very important to her mother or else why would she have this as a part of her inheritance? However, since she never had the time to pick for a ring, she will just give this to Lisa for now. Then buy something nice later. Anyway, it's just a ring, right?

Who would have thought that this simple miscalculation would lead them both into a whirlwind of secrets and mysteries?

Neither Chaeyoung nor Lisa has any idea how important this ring was. And neither have them have any idea how this will change both of their lives so much.

Who would have thought that this ring is akin to Pandora's box?

Now, as for the contents of this box? Well... it won't be that undesirable right?

Of course, this is all in the future and that story will be for another time. Alright?

"So... I uh... I never thought that this would be so awkward." Chaeyoung blushed. She initially thought that she could imitate Lisa's mother and be confident enough to ask for marriage.

However, it seems that she is still young and inexperienced. She started to think about the things that might happen if she will also ask her to marry her.

Will Lisa kiss her as well? Just like what her father did to her mother?

Um... They won't have so much time to uh...

Chaeyoung's silly expression made Lisa laugh.

"Alright, Alright, I will marry you." Lisa said while putting on the ring unto her finger.