🐇🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡-10🐅

"It's okay come on when I say one two three forget it
Erase all sad memories hold my hand and smile"

-2! 3! (Still Wishing For More Good Days)

IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

Every king had one or two child there was never a third one. But this time it happened they waited for their hope but it shattered. They know that the King and Queen were also sad about what happened. They now need to wait for their next hope. 

_____________________________

(Warning: This episode is fully completed when you see "TO BE CONTINUED" at the end so read it till the end, don't discontinue in the middle. Lets get it)

Kaiba Kingdom:

Zillah, Orthon and Helios are sitting in the palace hall discussing some things. That time a guard came to them.

Guard: my king, our spy from Jaeseol kingdom is here.

Zillah: Let him in

Guard: yes, my king

Spy: Long live my king *Bowed down*

Zillah: Stand up and tell me

Spy: I have a happy news my king, the 3rd prince of Jaeseol is dead.

Zillah: *shock* What? How?

Spy: Yes, my king. The king and Queen of Jaeseol Kingdom announced to the people that the child was born weak and died. They are really very sad.

Orthon: Are you sure the child is dead?

Spy: Yes. The doctors who attended the queen said that the child is weak and after that I asked one of the maids in the palace and he confirmed that it is true.

Zillah: *happy* Helios, did you hear that. HAHAHHAA. The child is dead.

Helios: Yes, my king

Zillah: Orthon, you said that the 3rd child is the end of the dark world but see now. It is such a weakling, it can't even able to survive.

Orthon: You won my king. Destiny is in your hand.

Zillah: Yes, there will never be a 3rd prince in Jaeseol Kingdom and no one has the power to kill me, the demon king. There will never be an end to the Kaiba kingdom and I will rule this whole world soon *evil laugh*

Zillah stood up from his throne and shouted the above lines and his loud laugh echoed trough the palace hall and every guard in the become happy to see their king to be happy

Zillah: Orthon, Helios prepare the celebration. We have to celebrate this. Award the spy for bringing this good news. Let everyone be happy today and forever. Prepare Good drinks, dance and food for all.

Orthon, Helios: Yes, my king

Spy: *bowed on his knees* Thank you my king. Long live our Demon king.

All the guards: *shouted* Long live Kaiba kingdom. Long live our Demon king.

Zillah: Enjoy everyone *evil laugh*

(MAGICAL TIMESKIP- A WEEK LATER)

Jaeseol Kingdom:

CON©E@LED | 🅃🄰🄴🄺🄾🄾🄺 🄵🄰🄽🄵🄸🄲जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें