🐇🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡-13🐅

Although I'll fall again, I'll make a mistake again And I'll be covered in mud I believe in myself because I'm a hero"

- Anpanman

IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

Tae: *pout* hump, fine. but you should take me some day, okay?

Jimin: Okay baby, let's go home. (In mind- Tae baby I wish that you will come with me to meet our Eomma and Appa. They will be so happy to see you all grown up. I don't know when this is going to end *sigh*)

____________________________

Jimin is really happy to meet his Eomma and Appa. It's his monthly duty to visit his parents and brothers and to tell them about how Tae is and the other things. He will visit Jaehan and Yoona with Daehyun. Cause Daehyun is a royal physician, he will visit the place to check the king, queen and the princes. Now Jimin is Daehyun's son and he knows about medicines. So, it will not be suspicious to anyone. But he will always feel guilty that he can't tell Tae where he is going, Cause if he says that he is going to visit the palace then Tae will come with him. He is so stubborn that he will come with Jimin.

Tae always speaks about the palace that he has to go there. He himself don't know why he always want that. So Jimin and Daehyun will say that they are going to mountains to collect medicines. Now the family is having their breakfast silently but Tae spoke gaining their attention

Tae: *whine* Pappa why are you not taking me with you. I will also come with you to the mountain.

Mina: Aigoo Tae baby-

Tae: *pout* Don't baby me Momma. I'm not a baby, I'm a big boy

Daehyun: You are our baby. You will be bored to come there Tae. We will just go there and pluck the medicinal plants from the mountain that's it. There are many poisonous plants there. You don't know about them and if you are not careful. Then it will be hard for us to treat you there.

Tae: But I will come with you and will not touch anything pappa. Jiminie just take me

Jimin: Taetae I told you yesterday that I will take you there but not now.

Tae: but

Jimin: *stern* Tae we talked about it yesterday and that's final. Now eat your breakfast and go to practice

Tae: hump.

Mina: Don't worry baby. You practice well for the Yudu festival so that you will win the competitions this year too.

Tae: yes Momma. I will practice a lot and will win the competitions *smile*

Mina: That's my baby *pinched Tae's cheeks*

Daehyun: Okay. We are done. We will be going now

Mina: Okay honey. Jimin baby be careful. Okay?

Jimin: Yes, momma we will be. Momma, Pappa I forgot to give you this yesterday. It is a small gift that me and Tae bought you yesterday

Daehyun: I really searched a lot for this acupuncture needles. This will be helpful for me. Thank you, sons

Mina: woah this earing is so beautiful. I love it dears. Thank you, my babies.

Tae: Momma you have to wear this earing for the Yudu festival. You will look beautiful momma.

Mina: Aigoo. I will wear this.

Daehyun: honey we will leave now. Take care yeah?

Mina: Okay honey you too.