🐇🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡-8🐅

"★ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ɴᴏ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ, ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ★"

-Spring day

IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

Yoona: Sorry baby. Eomma can't be with you now, I have to do this to save you from that monster.

_____________________________

IN KIM'S RESIDENCE:

Dongsuk and Hayun came to the Kim's residence. They know it is a serious matter to discuss. Now they are in the hall sitting with the Kim's family.

Kim Daehyun: Dongsuk you don't look good what happened?

Dongsuk: Daehyun we need your family's help. Have you heard the news about 3rd prince's birth?

Daehyun: Yeah, the whole kingdom is waiting for the birth of the prince

Dongsuk: Hmm that's the problem.

Kim Mina: what happened hyung? Is something wrong?

Dongsuk: Yeah, actually the 3rd prince is born.

Daehyun: Wah that's good long live majesty. That's a happy news Dongsuk then why are you sad?

Hayun: the problem is the demon king Zillah is planning to kill the baby.

Mina: Oh my God *shock*

Hayun: That's why our king needs your help.

Daehyun: We are normal citizen. How can I help in this? I am not a worrier just a normal doctor.

Dongsuk: Daehyun the king and queen wanted to save their child. We don't want to be a worrier but a father.

Daehyun: But I am already a father- *cut off*

Dongsuk: Yah hear me first. We want to protect the 3rd baby. So, we will hide his identity and he will live as a commoner. I told the king about your family because you are new to this kingdom so no one knows about your family. The king wants his 2nd and 3rd son to grow up in your family. Will you accept this?

Daehyun: *shock* What? really in our family? It's a great blessing for our family to help the king.

Mina: Yes hyung, we will accept this. We will grow the children with my son.

Dongsuk: Thank you so much for this. So, we need to go and see the king now.

IN THE PALACE:

Jaehan brought Jin and Jimin to their chamber where Yoona is waiting. He knows that Jin will understand what he is going to tell but Jimin is a kid so they need to make Jimin understand.

Jaehan: Babies sit here we need to talk to you about an important thing.

Jin: Appa, Eomma what happened?

Yoona: Jinie listen carefully, okay?

Jin: Yes Eomma.

Jaehan: Jin Baby we are going to send Jimin and Tae far away from here.

Jin: Appa why are you sending Jimin and Tae only. I want to go with them too

Yoona: baby no you are not going. Hear me clearly baby, I told you about the monster demon king, right?