Who would want the world to know their dark side? No one! Especially not some unmarried heir who has nothing but a pretty face and a little backer.

She is already thinking of how to celebrate when Grandmother Park suddenly heard Chaeyoung and Laura burst into waves of laughter.

"Really?" Chaeyoung asked her eyes in a crescent. "You think a mere voice recording can scare me???"

"Stop pretending! I know you are afraid for the Manoban Family to know how evil you are towards your elders!" Grandmother Park reasoned. "Who would be so crazy to accept someone as ill-mannered as-?"

However, before Grandmother Park can finish her sentence a resounding slap flew towards her face making her stagger and dizzy.

"Stop looking down on my family. We are not as stupid as you!" Laura said while gritting her teeth. She was not able to stop herself anymore.

Her self-control has reached its limit.

"How dare you hit my mother? Kevin call the police, let's see what this woman will say in front of the authorities." He immediately helped her mother and instructed the young man beside him.

"And while you're at it. Please tell them that a murderer is here in the Wang Estate." Chaeyoung added while looking at Jacob provokingly.

Her statement made Jacob stop the young man from using his phone. As he expected, Chaeyoung knows about Claire's murder.

"What do you want?" He asked Chaeyoung while looking at her straight in the eye.

"What are you doing, can't you see? We don't need to bargain with them. We have -"

"Shut your trap mother! Can't you see how you are digging the grave of the whole Park Family?" Jacob interjected.

"Seems like you are thinking straight this time Mr. Park." Laura said while wiping her hands using a handkerchief. Then she lifted her arms and gestured for someone to come.

In a moment a man in a dark suit appeared. His face was solemn.

"Burn this." She gave the used handkerchief to the man without looking at him. The man accepted the handkerchief without any questions.

"Don't let it touch you. It's contaminated." She added.

The man nodded and left without saying anything.

"Who- Who are you?" Grandmother Park asked while clutching her cheeks. "How dare you hit me? Do you know who I am?!"

"I did hit you. What can you do about it?" Laura raised her eyebrow at Grandmother Park while giving her a mocking smirk.

Seeing this made Grandmother Park feel more humiliated and angry. However, Laura's next statement made her froze.

"Call me Madam Manoban."

"Now, shall we start?"

Both Grandmother Park and Jacob's faces went pale after they heard Laura introduce herself.

Just who is the Madam of the Manoban Family? They never had the chance to meet her, but they surely heard her name.

She is a fierce and ruthless woman when it comes to business and the Manoban household.