"For someone so young to achieve something like this. My Lili is surely one of a kind."

Laura said, her eyes gentle and proud. She sure is one proud mother.

"Indeed, she is one of a kind." Chaeyoung affirmed. Her Lisa is truly one of a kind.

"So, back to the topic, did you agree to her proposition? Are you going to visit the company and maybe do an internship?" Laura inquired. "You can just visit the company whenever you want. After all, you are also a student, and you have your own company to manage."

"Yes. I will. Since I am staying in Daejeon, I will take this opportunity to learn from um... father."

"Ah, good child." Laura beamed, seems like this daughter of hers can learn very fast.

"Since Marco already gave both of you his blessings then you can now command some of the Manoban Family's hidden guards and can come to any of our company whenever you want to." She added.

Chaeyoung nodded. Lisa already briefed her of the things that she can do with this necklace.

"Since you are already practically a part of the Manoban Family now, how about we start planning your wedding?"

"Hehehe... mother, we are still too young. I don't think it is appropriate to plan for a wedding as early as now." Chaeyoung immediately decline.

What wedding?

Lisa did not even propose properly to her.

That's right! She needed a proper proposal from a proper gentlewoman to a proper lady.

But of course, she will not voice out her thought to Lisa's mother.

However, just who is the Laura Manoban? The moment Chaeyoung decline, she already observed all the changing expressions in her face. She could somehow guess what Chaeyoung wanted.

Hmp! She will make sure to have a long talk about this to her daughter later.

How come her daughter is too slow when it comes to matters like this?

How could she let Chaeyoung roamed around without properly proposing to her?

Isn't she afraid that someone will steal her future bride away from her?

Laura let out a sigh. Lisa is totally like her father after all.

Beautiful.

Smart.

And a little slow when it comes to emergency matters like this.

Laura wondered if she should advise Chaeyoung to propose to Lisa instead just like what she did to her father.

After all, this matter is truly an emergency, right?

However, before Laura can suggest for Chaeyoung to propose to Lisa instead, someone interrupted their conversation.

"Excuse me, Young Miss someone who claims to be your paternal grandmother is trying to get inside the estate. She said she wanted to talk to you."  A uniformed maid respectfully said to Chaeyoung, her voice enough for both of them to hear.