She also knows that her grandmother has an ulterior motive for calling her. And that is Chaeyoung's secondary reason why she declined.

Aside from the fact that she is very busy with her game launch, she is also preparing for Father Manoban's arrival. So she really has no time to think about schemes and fake people.

She just wanted to concentrate and spend as much time as possible with Lisa.

She already asked Lisa to temporarily move to the Wang's Mansion, which earn an aggressive look from her grandfather and uncle.

Chaeyoung tried to explain about Lisa's departure but the two alpha male is still not giving her a very good response.

Lisa had to work her own way and tried winning them over with her skills.

Lisa first asked grandfather Wang to play go. Which is the latter's favorite past time.

After being defeated by Lisa for a lot of time, Grandfather Wang finally agreed to to have her stay in the house so he can still play with Lisa before her departure.

This decision made Jackson helpless. Since Grandpa Wang already agreed to have Lisa stay, then he could only grit his teeth in annoyance.

This woman is planning to steal his only niece ah. How could he be happy?

However, Jackson did not make any difficulties for Lisa. After all, the young woman will only stay for a week.

Aside from that, Jackson is also excited to meet Father Manoban. He really wanted to see the Manoban Patriarch in person.

During this time, Lisa and Chaeyoung spent all of their time together. Lisa would make her breakfast every morning and Chaeyoung would also cook for her during the night.

For some reason, Chaeyoung love this setup. She never experienced this in her previous life when she was still married.

Chaeyoung can say that she is already used to Lisa's presence and the way she takes care of her.

So, thinking about Lisa's departure is already enough to make her miss the woman. However, she chose not to say a thing.

Lisa is doing this for the two of them and Chaeyoung is rational enough to understand that.

Lisa only wanted to protect her. While Lisa is doing this, Lisa also wanted her to grow and pursue her dreams.

Lisa wanted to become a part of her success. Chaeyoung understood that the Manoban Family is not just any other family and Lisa wanted her to prepare herself for the things to come.

...

Days pass and the day of Father Manoban's arrival came.

It was around seven in the morning and Chaeyoung is already at the private jet airport with Lisa.

Chaeyoung is wearing a red knee-length A-line cut vintage dress with small lapels and beautiful buttons. The dress is both fit and flare making her look simple yet elegant.

The flight will arrive at seven fifteen however, Chaeyoung is already biting her lower lips to calm her nervous self.

She tried to look at the beams and walls of the airport to calm herself down. The Manoban Family is said to have been around for more than a hundred years.