"Is there any problem?" She inquired. Chaeyoung is not aware of this woman's identity but by the way, she dresses and carries herself, she already guessed that she is from the entertainment industry.

"Are you interested to make music for us? I can see your talent in piano. If I'm guessing, you can also write songs." The beautiful woman said confidently. "We can make arrangements for your identity. As long as you agree with me, we can arrange anything that you want. We can't just put your god given talent. Can we?"

Chaeyoung stared at the woman for a second. So this is the contact that Henry Lee was talking about to scout Yuri. What happen? Why is this person approaching her instead?

"I'm sorry but who are you? I don't remember hearing you introduce yourself?"

"My surname is Lee. Lee Hyeri." Chaeyoung can't help but stay quiet after she heard the woman's name.

She wondered what kind of relationship does this woman have them Henry Lee.

Since Henry Lee is Yuri's father, this Lee Hyeri must be a distant relative as well.

After all, Henry Lee should make the best arrangement for his daughter. Right?

"Miss Park?"

"Ah... Yes. I mean No. I'm sorry, Miss Lee but I don't have the time right now. I am currently busy working for my grandfather's company." She answered truthfully. She is really going to be busy with business and everything.

"I understand. But if you change your mind. Please give me a call." Hyeri Lee answered then she gave her a calling card.

"I will. Thank you, Miss Lee." She politely said. This Lee Hyeri seems not to harbor any ill intentions towards her. So she decided to treat her in a civil way.

"I'm sorry, Miss Park but I must ask something. This question is bugging me since I saw you perform." Lee Hyeri said hesitantly. "Do you know a man named Henry Lee?"

Chaeyoung's pupil's dilated after hearing Henry Lee's name, but she tried her best not to show any reactions.

"I'm sorry Miss Lee, but this is the first time I heard that name."

"Oh. I thought... never mind. You just had some similarities together. Hahaha... Must be my eyes." Miss Lee Hyeri awkwardly answered.

Henry Lee is her distant Uncle. He is also the one that asked her to attend the program to scout talented individuals.

Who would have thought that she would meet someone who looked a little like her uncle? Since her uncle also plays Piano, Lee Hyeri's mind started to sway and make up some things.

"Oh. Okay. No problem." Chaeyoung answered. "Oh. I have to go Miss Lee."

"Sure. Sure. I hope to hear from you soon Miss Park." Miss Lee Hyeri said while waving at Chaeyoung. For some reason, she seemed to like the girl from the moment she saw her.

Chaeyoung then made her way to the parking lot to see Lisa. She decided not to finish the show. She already did her part. Now she will leave it to the authorities. After all, Headmistress Seo didn't actually cause her any damages.

"Do you really have to do that?" Chaeyoung stopped walking when she heard a voice behind her. She turned to look and realize that it's Yuri.