Y/N wrapped her arms around my neck, nuzzling her face into me and I couldn't help melting in her arms. "I'm... I'm so happy I'm your mate." Her words were soft, but I could feel the sincerity in them and knowing she felt that way made a bubble of happiness grow in my chest, threatening to burst and spill over.

After a moment, a knock on the door disturbed us and Y/N sat back, moving herself from my arms as Jin stepped through. "Hey Yoongi. How are you doing?"

I waved at my other mate, giving him a grin. "Good good. How about yourself?"

Jin returned the smile. "Doing just fine. You ready to get out of here soon?"

The doctor that had taken care of me, Sehun, had told me I was okay to leave a few days ago, but at the moment, I didn't have anywhere to go, so he told me it was perfectly fine for me to stay at the sanctuary. Although Jin had mentioned me moving in with them, I didn't want to while Jungkook was still there. As much as I wanted to get to know my other mates, knowing how much Y/N was hurting because of them held me back. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I was doing the same thing. It was why I had decided to meet the other two mates.

"Yeah. Definitely. Although this one is nice, hospitals aren't really my thing."

Jin laughed at my response and nodded in agreement. "Yeah I can understand why that would be." He turned to Y/N and an unspoken conversation seemed to take place between them. Turning back to me, Jin moved closer to me. "We... we are moving into our new house in just two days. We were wondering if you would like to come with us."

"A-re you sure? Are you really sure?" I couldn't stop the tears that pricked the corners of my eyes and the shakiness of my voice.

"Absolutely." Y/N was the one to answer this time, her hand squeezing mine gently.

"YES! YES! Of course!" I hurried to answer, just in case they changed their minds. "I want to. I want to live with you so badly. I want to be with my mates."

Jin laughed at my reaction and reached over to ruffle my hair. "I'm happy to hear you say that. The house has five bedrooms so a couple of us will have to share, but we will figure that out."

I tried to hold back the smile that threatened to split my cheeks, but I couldn't. "It doesn't matter. I can sleep on the couch or the floor. Anywhere. It doesn't matter."

"Oh silly kitty. You're not sleeping on the floor. If you don't want to share a room with one of the guys, you can share a room with me." Y/N winked at me and I all but melted into a puddle on the floor.

Jin crossed his arms, a pout on his face. "That's not fair. I want to share a room with you."

"Nuh uh. She asked me first." A smug smile crossed my face at my words and Y/N laughed out loud.

"Calm down Jinnie. We'll figure it out later." Y/N released my hand and stroked a hand over my hair, softly petting one ear. "But can you... can you take Yoongi to see the others?"

Knowing I had made it clear that I didn't want to meet them, Jin looked over at me in surprise but then quickly cleared the expression from his face. "Of course. Whenever you're ready."

I turned my attention to Y/N, who smiled happily at me and I knew this was going to make her feel better about the whole situation. "Can we... can we just get it out of the way?" Jin nodded and I stood up from the chair I had been seated in.

Giving Y/N a last peck on the cheek, I followed Jin from the room. I could see he wanted to ask me about it but he said nothing and I was grateful. We walked down the corridor to a room and right away I could sense the fragrances inside: key lime pie, strawberry shortcake, and banana milkshakes. The third one was familiar since I had met Jungkook, but the other two were new to me.