Show Off

"Hey," calls a low, husky voice from below.

Izuku peers down into the dark below him, and waves when he sees what- or rather, who- he's looking for.

"Hey!" Izuku says back, waving from the roof. He quickly climbs down, feet quietly slapping the pavement as he lands.

Dabi nods watching the younger body move effortlessly as he descends, and Izuku nods in turn, cracking a smile as he comes to stand before the taller. "You came!"

Dabi grunts, and gives Izuku a curious, lopsided smirk. "You texted." He answers.
He nods to the building Izuku had just climbed down. "Parkour?" He asks.

Excitement flashes in the shorter boys green eyes. "Mhm! I-I've kinda gotten into it lately." His hand finds the back of his neck nervously as he stutters, "i-it's not- not as hard as it looks." He says modestly.

Again, Dabi grunts, this time approvingly.
"Let's see." He says, amused.

"W-what?" Izuku asks. He blinks up at the taller boy as Dabi leans against the side of the building.

"Show me." He repeats, amusement flashing across his peculiar face. A sea of unreadable emotions dancing in his blue eyes.

"Oh!" Izuku exclaims, shaking himself a little.
'Get it together!'

"S-sure! Of course... umm..." Izuku looks around, thinking.
He doesn't want to start them off on too-tall a building. He needs something shorter, safer...
He mumbles as his mind races, running through all the variables, all the possible buildings that could work, and that were within a reasonable distance.

"Hey. Hey! Izu-ku!" Dabi calls, accentuating his name and even snapping in front of the greenette's face as he continues to mutter to himself.

"Oh! I know!" Midoriya exclaims, just as Dabi's fingers snap. "Oh... oops. S-Sorry, Dabi-kun, did you say s-something?" Deku asks, blushing as he realizes he'd been rambling out-loud, again.

Dabi sighs, eyebrow raised, and makes a 'Go On' motion with his hand.

"I know just where to go! Follow me." And then he's off!

'Damn, kids got stride. He's lucky I'm so much taller than him, or I'd have to jog to keep up... so energetic!' Dabi notes mentality, although not really mad about the pace. More... impressed and maybe slightly annoyed.

The two teens zigzag their way through the city, taking side streets and alleys, slinking through the shadows, before they eventually come up to an apartment complex of sorts.
There's a small cluster of shorter-to-medium sized buildings kind of stacked, and in slightly staggered rows and columns in a pattern. And it appears that some of them are still in the makings; the complex is under construction, and vacant.

There's a half-assed orange-webbed picket fence put up around the perimeter. It barely comes up to Dabi's waist, and the neon orange material caves easily under weight.

"There aren't any cameras out yet. Only in front of the main office. A-And the traffic one on the street. But that's it." Izuku explains, flicking the fence. "This and a lazy ass security guards the only thing keeping people out." He shrugs, smirking.
So, they simply step over the fence.

"Over here," Izuku whispers, grabbing Dabi's wrist without thinking to drag him along.

Dabi's mouth opens, surprised at the contact, but no words come out. He simply allows himself to be dragged behind the younger boy, staring at him in a mix of awe and shock and wonderment at the audacity.