1st Encounter

Ocean blue meets forest green as the two boys stare at each other.

There's a flicker of interest in those ocean eyes, before they ice over and a bored look overtake the taller guys features. He holds Midoriya's yellow backpack by a strap loosely.

"W-where..who-?" Midoriya stammers, mouth working to form words. He had been pretty sure he was alone in the alley.
Embarrassment coursed through him, his cheeks tinting pink as his mind races for something to say.

Luckily, he's cut off by a low, husky voice, "Lose something?" The dark haired boy finally asked, breaking the silence. A slender eyebrow raises ever so slightly. The rest of his face a blank mask.

"Y-yeah..." Midoriya says, giving a forced, awkward laugh. "S-sorry." He says, as he steps up uncertainly to the other, taller boy.
When he's about 2 feet away, he reaches for his bag. The raven haired boy stretches his arm so the shorter boy can grab it.
For just a second, their hands brush.

Midoriya's eyes widen at the contact, though he's not sure why. 'Bc it's a stranger.' He decides, pulling back and rocking back onto his heels. The other boy simply sticks his hands into his pockets.
"T-thank you." Midoriya bows.

The dark haired boy shrugs. "Don't mention it"
he says, turning to walk past Izuku, headed the way the greenette had come from.

"Hey! W-wait!" Izuku calls, quickly slinging his backpack on again.

The boy stops, turning ever so slightly, so that their eyes meet again.
"What?" He asks, sounding... annoyed? Or just bored. Izuku couldn't tell.

"W-what's your n-name?" Midoriya asks, eyes wide and curious. He unconsciously grabs his backpack straps anxiously.

"...Dabi." The taller boy says, flashing Izuku a sudden, curious and yet somehow... sinister, smile before he turns and is gone from the alley.

Izuku is frozen to his spot.
'What was that? And what was with that smile??' He gives a little shiver at the memory.
The way his lips had twisted, the corners of his mouth turned up at such an angle... scary.
But then an image of his eyes, those ocean ice, popped into Midoriya's head.
His eyes were....  'Mesmerizing.'
And that voice... it was kinda cr-
'husky. Hot.' His brain supplied, unhelpfully.
'No!' Izuku berated himself mentally. 'Stranger danger! We don't think of strangers like that!' He mentally slaps himself.

Izuku shakes the thoughts from his head.

"Dabi..." he whispers to himself, trying to commit the name to memory.

Although, he wasn't sure he'd ever see the teen again. It had been a chance meeting, running into each other in a random alley, in such a big city...

And with the weird feeling buzzing through his veins after the encounter, and the odd vibes he'd picked up off the guy, Izuku wasn't entirely sure he wanted to see the taller, darker guy again.

For some reason, he felt like Dabi was bad news...