You!

"I-it's y-you!" Izuku exclaims, surprised.

It's that taller, dark haired boy with the piercing blue eyes and the purple scars.
Dabi.

The boy in question opens the gun and lets the bullets drop out, littering the street around the now unconscious would-be thief, turning toward Izuku as he slips the weapon into his waistband.

"Thanks for the assist." Dabi says, slowly straightening to his full height, rubbing his neck where the guys arm had been pressing against him. He winces as he looks down at his other hand, cursing softly under his breath.

"A-are you ok? Are you hurt??" Izuku asks, voice laced with concern. He steps closer to the taller boy, slowly, not wanting to spook him.
((Oh, sweet little Deku. Even hurt by the world he still cares about others...))

"It's nothing." Dabi says, shaking his head. But his hand smokes still, smoldering even though he's not using his Quirk anymore. He flexes his fingers and shakes his hand, dispelling the last tendrils of smoke. Again, he grumbles, obviously in pain.

Izuku is close now, maybe 2ft away.

Gently, uncertainly, he reaches for the boys hand. To both of their surprise, the older boy allows it, staring curiously at the younger green haired boy.
His kindness... it's misplaced. Dabi decides, watching those green eyes so full of worry.
He has no idea who I am. A small smirk twists his lips, but immediately is replaced by a scowl as Izuku gently turns his hand over in his smaller, gentler ones.
Dabi winces again, cursing as he pulls his hand back and away.

"I'm fine." Dabi says gruffly, crossing his arms to hide his hands.
"It doesn't look fine..." Izuku says carefully, but sincerely. "I-it looks like it hurts."

Dabi just shrugs. What's a little pain?
But the shorter boys still got that look on his face and he peers up into the taller boys eyes.
Not exactly pity... just unexplained kindness. Caring.
Dabi can't figure out why?

"What're you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be in bed, kid?" Dabi finally asks, breaking the silence. He turns toward the alley as he speaks, nodding his head.
Izuku takes the hint and follows him down the dark alley and away from the scene of the almost-crime.

"M-me? W-well..." Izuku doesn't have a good answer for that. A light blush tints his cheeks, and he's glad for the dark so the taller boy can't see it. "I-I was... just out f-for a walk. A-and I'm not- not a kid! I'm 15..." He explains lamely. He shrugs with one shoulder and says, "A-and then I heard a scream. S-so..."

"So you ran right to the danger?" Dabi laughs. It's a low, gravely sound. It sends shivers down Izuku's back.
The greenette's blush deepens, thinking he's being laughed at.
But then the taller boy claps him on the shoulder with his good hand. "Well," he says, amused, "I'm glad you showed up.
I can't use my quirk as much as some, have to be choosy about when to use it." He admits, voice gruff again, a scowl turning his lips as he admits the last part.

Izuku simply nods.
He didn't want to pry, but it seemed pretty obvious that the other boys quirk seemed to cause him a certain amount of pain.
And then, realizing they're just winding their way randomly through back streets and city alleyways, Midoriya has a thought.

He gulps nervously, before stuttering out, "W-would you... would you w-want to come t-to m-my place? We-we have aloe and salves... t-to treat y-your hand." He offers, his own eyes widening at his offer.

At this point, it's got to be well into the night. 2 maybe 3AM.
And he doesn't know this guy! He remind himself. What if he steals something? Or what if Inko wakes up to find a stranger in the house?
But... still. Those burns looked like they hurt.

Mind made up, he turns to look up at the taller boy, who's stopped walking.
They stare intensely at each other for a long, silent moment...

And then a lopsided smile/smirk turns on Dabi's face. "You would really invite a perfect stranger into your home?"
This kids nuts! Dabi thinks. I like it.

"W-well... I-I mean, you- you don't have to!" Izuku says, flustered.
'Idiot! Of course he wouldn't just follow a stranger home! What we're you thinking? You'd invite him in, treat his wounds, and be all buddy-buddy? Idiot!' Midoriya berates himself.

"Ok," Dabi says after another beat of silence, "why not?" He shrugs, starting to walk again.

Izuku gasps, and begins walking as well, speeding up a little to match their pace.
After a few minutes, he points down the backroad he'd stopped at earlier.

"My house is this way." He says, leading the way.
The walk isn't that long, as the greenette hadn't gone too far from home. Maybe 20 minutes away.

They walk in silence, until they reach Midoriya's house.

"We've gotta be quiet. Mom's asleep." Izuku whispers, as he approaches the window. "I'll go in and unlock the door for you." He says, pointing towards the door as he himself sneaks over to his window.
Dabi simply raises an eyebrow, watching the smaller boy scale up the side of his house and disappear through the window.

With a quiet sigh, he walks to the front door.
Seconds later, he hears the click of the lock and the door swings open.

"Come in," Izuku whispers, stepping aside. He leads the taller boy across his living room and up the stairs. They pause at the top step, listening intently for any sounds/ signs that his mother may be awake. She isn't.
'Thank Kami that moms a heavy sleeper!'

Izuku leads Dabi into his bedroom.
Immediately he regrets not cleaning it over the last few weeks. The only "clean" thing about it was that he'd taken down and boxed away all his All Might merch, save for one poster near his desk, with the Hero's face scrawled out with a big red ❌. Something he'd done in a fit of anger after that day.

The rooms dark, except for the moonlight cast through the window. Mumbling, Izuku kicks aside some laundry that's laid about and murmurs an apology as he flicks the light on.

"Here, m-make yourself comfortable." He says, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "I-I'll go get th-the first aid." He says, quickly ducking back out of his room and to the bathroom down the hall.

He's back a minute later.
Dabi sits in his desk chair, somehow looking both curious and bored at the same time.