One of Us...?

"Answer me. Why are you here?" Dabi demands, snapping Midoriya back to reality.

Weakly he points up, to the roof.

Dabi raises a slender eyebrow in question.
"Explain." He says, finally letting go of the younger boys collar, and backing up, no longer shoving him against the wall.

Izuku gulps in a breath of air and sighs.

"I-I'm not following you, I swear! Err, w-well I kind of was... b-but not on purpose! I didn't know who it was I was following." Izuku stutters out a response.

He's still trying (and failing) to get his thoughts in order.

"That doesn't explain much." Dabi says, eyeing the shorter greenette accusingly.

"I-I was up on the roof. On top of the building when I heard voices. W-when I looked down I saw 2 people walking... y-you and th-that girl... I-I got curious, s-so..." he rubs the back of his neck anxiously, and gives a forced, nervous laugh.

Dabi's eyebrow raises again, and then he laughs. It's a deep, genuine laugh. No less creepy or husky, but still somehow... alluring to Izuku's ears.
'"God he's got a nice laugh.'"

"You're just as crazy as Toga. Even talkin' to yourself." Dabi shakes his head, smirking at the younger boy.

"I-I- umm.." Izuku flounders for something to say, but he can't.
He feels like he's swimming, green eyes locked into the vast, mysterious blue ocean of the older boys eyes.

"Cat got your tongue?" Dabi purrs, husky voice low and wilting with an emotion Izuku can't quit place.

"N-no! S-sorry..." Izuku looks down, finally breaking away from his hypnotic gaze, blushing.

"You were saying something about the roof...?" Dabi says helpfully.

"Oh! R-right. You see, I've been taking more, umm, walks... I've g-gotten into parkour a- a bit." Izuku explains lamely. "S-so, I was on the roof you guys passed and just- just sorta g-got curious."

"Ahhh," Dabi drawls the word slowly, savoring the way the younger boy squirms nervously before him. "So youre a stalker?"

"W-what? No!" Izuku exclaims, wide eyes shooting back up at the accusation. He flounders again, and realizes only as the older boy laughs again that he was only teasing him.

"You're so..." Dabi searches for the word, that lopsided smirk gracing his lips again as he stares at the greenette. He sighs, shakes his head, seemingly changing his mind about something.

"You headed home now?" Dabi asks finally.

Izuku nods mutely, having become aware once again of their proximity.
Which shut his poor, hormonal, gay brain right down.
He wasn't  being pressed to the wall anymore, but the older boy was still within arms reach, maybe 2FT away. Less, because Izuku could smell his cologne and the slight scent of cigarettes wafting from the taller boy.

"Care for some company? I remember the way." Dabi offers.

Izuku's eyes widen even more, mind reeling at the offer.
'OMG he remembers where I live!'
'He's offering to walk me home? That's so nice!... but wait WHY is he offering to walk me home? What about his friend?'
In typical Izuku fashion, he hadn't realized he was doing that thing he does, where he mumbles all his thoughts outloud.
A verbal stream of human consciousness.