Depressed Deku (TW⚠️)

3 weeks had passed since Izuku Midoriya had met the #1 ranked Pro-Hero, All Might.

3 weeks since his dreams had been smashed to bits by his idol.
3 weeks since his hope had been stolen.

3 weeks since his life had been ruined...

⚠️
⚠️
⚠️
⚠️
⚠️

Three weeks that Izuku had spent considering suicide.
⚠️
⚠️
⚠️
⚠️
⚠️

Since that day, Izuku had spiraled into a deep depression.

He barely left his room, barely touched the food that his heart-broken mother had started bringing to his bedside.

She couldn't understand the pain her son was going through. Couldn't understand how her previously bright, optimistic, sunny child had reverted to this... shell of a person.
She'd eventually coaxed out of him what had happened, what All Might had said.
But... she'd be lying if she said she hadn't expected this, some day. She always knew (and dreaded) the day Izuku would be faced with reality, with the truth that his dream was... simply impossible. It was a Death Wish, wanting to be a Hero with no way to fight, no way to protect yourself.
She just hadn't thought it'd hit him so hard...

"My sweet Izuku," she murmurs sadly, brushing his hair out of his eyes.
She was standing at his bedside, tonight's dinner set on his bedside table, still fresh and hot. But he was asleep.
Sleep was the only time now that Inko got to see any semblance of peace on her son's face.

Awake, he wore a permanent frown.
Alternating only to deeper more desolate looks when he'd zone out, scowls (something she suspected he'd picked up from his childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugou), or flickers of agitation.

That was another new thing about Izuku.
He's become increasingly more moody lately, and Inko couldn't chalk it all up to Normal Adolescent Angst, although she wished it was that simple...

After the second week of her son staying isolated in his room, she couldn't deny that he was depressed. She was worried if this continued, he may develop full blown Depression.
She had to do something! She missed her happy, bouncy boy...

So she decided tomorrow, she'd take him to the doctors.
For now, she would let him rest.

"I love you," she whispered thickly, fighting back tears as she leaned over and kissed her son's head.
'Please, get better soon!'