One of Us... (pt 2) ✌️

"Sooo," sing songs a female voice from behind the door as Dabi walks in. "Who was that?" The younger blonde asks, practically pouncing on the taller, dark haired boy as he enters.
They're alone in a small warehouse, their hangout spot.

He sighs and shakes her, "Get off me Toga."
He rolls his eyes as she pouts predictably.

"Oh come on Dabi! Tell me! Who was that boy? He looks like his blood would be delicious✨!"  She rambles, getting a slightly far off look in her eyes, and a sadistic, yet beautific look on her face as she says the last part, more to herself than anyone else.

Dabi pinches the bridge of his nose and waves his hand dismissively. "Nobody you need to be worried about... Yet."

"Oooh! Do we have a new friend?!" Toga asks excitedly, jumping up and down. "One of us! One of us!" She squeals, giggling.

"I swear to God..." Dabi whispers, shaking his head at her antics.

"Just forget about it for now." He warns threateningly, throwing a glare her way.

The younger girl stops jumping, her excitement quickly replaced with a scowl.

"You're no fun!" She pouts prettily, crossing her arms and turning from him. "Hmph!" She sticks her tongue out at the back of his head childishly as he takes a seat at a nearby bar stool, ignoring her.

They sigh at the same time.

She sits atop the beaten up, worn out bar a bit aways from him. Absentmindedly, she twirls a blade in her hand.

"Now what?" She asks, looking down expectantly at her best friend- turned older-brother-figure.

Dabi looks down at his phone, stopped on a recent News article.
His face slowly twists with a villainous smirk, a dark gleam in his eyes as he shows her his phone.

"Now, this is interesting. What'd ya say, Toga?"

Her face mirrors his, her signature sadistic smile glowing on her face.
She squeals, excited again, and shouts,
"I'm in!"