Vivienne had turned to look at Hugo catching a familiar face over his shoulder. God he had to be following her, how could he be everywhere she went? When Vivienne saw Mr Dalloway the familiar look on Mr Dalloway's face she didn't need to question it or try figure out who it was directed at. No Vivienne knew exactly who he was glaring at and it was in that moment that she remembered his words 'don't say I didn't warn you Vivienne.'

He said she could have friends and that's what she was doing. So why did he look like he was about to murder someone?

A hand gently grasped Vivienne's face guiding it to look at them. "Your'e really pretty Vivienne, do you know that?" Vivienne blushed at the compliment trying her best to keep eye-contact with Carlos and not look over at Mr Dalloway again. "I really want to kiss you Vivienne." Carlos sighed moving closer.

"Can I kiss you?"

Vivienne had kissed two boys her entire life one being when she was seven, a quick peck with a boy who's name she couldn't quite remember and the other a guy who had been her first proper kiss nearly two years ago, due to this Vivienne would have normally tried to avid the situation but something about the fact she knew Mr Dalloway was watching her egged her on. What would he do in a crowded bar and who was he to tell her what she could and couldn't do.

Vivienne never truly made up her mind as Carlos made the choice for her, leaning in to press his lips against hers. The kiss was soft and all Vivienne could taste was the alcohol off his lips. Vivienne pulled away not letting the kiss continue long immediately regretting her actions. Why had she kissed him back? It was wrong, so very wrong. She had feelings for someone else and couldn't even bare to look over in Mr Dalloway's direction.

Carlos hummed to himself leaning over to press another kiss against Vivienne's lips clearly not reading Vivienne's feelings. "I'm going to the bathroom." he announced sliding out from the booth.

Vivienne didn't move staying in her spot staring at the screen but not quite taking notice of what was actually on it. Vivienne could still feel eyes on her but she didn't have to sit there long as she was practically yanked from the booth by her wrist, no one at the table noticing too involved in the tv.

Vivienne was dragged out of the pub through a different door than she had entered the cold winters breeze hitting her as soon as she had gotten outside. "Let go of me." Vivienne ordered eyes scanning where she had been brought, an alleyway.

Vivienne didn't have long to scan her surroundings being shoved against a wall a hand wrapped around her throat. "What did I tell fucking tell you Vivienne, huh?"

Vivienne kept her eyes fixed on the opposite wall knowing she wouldn't be able to be so bold if she was looking into Mr Dalloway's eyes. "You don't own me."

Mr Dalloway chuckled humorlessly raising an eyebrow "Don't act as if you weren't just over Killian's knee yesterday I know for a fact your ass if still red, isn't it?"

"Leave me alone." Vivienne spat. Mr Dalloway's hand was removed from Vivienne's neck only to come up to her face tightly grabbing her face in his hand, her cheeks mushing together as he forced her to look at him.

"Say that again Vivienne, I dare you."

"Leave. Me. A-"

Vivienne's words were interrupted as Mr Dalloway's lips crashed down on hers, no asking like Carlos had just pure dominance and aggression. Vivienne struggled to keep up with the kiss her cheeks still in Mr Dalloway's grasp even though his hold had softened slightly. Mr Dalloway pulled away from Vivienne's mouth leaving her lips opened. He headed straight for her neck kissing, sucking, biting and God did it feel good.