"Taehyung's right; her pussy is amazing—hands down." Your eyes widen even more when you hear Hoseok praise your body.

As if finally noticing your embarrassment, Namjoon tells them that's enough.

"Thanks, but that's all I need to hear," Namjoon turns on the radio.

After that, everyone starts talking except for Namjoon. Instead of adding to the conversation, he takes one hand off of the steering wheel and places it on your exposed thigh.

You don't do anything but look at his hand and then up to him, but his eyes are on the road like nothing is happening at all.

They start becoming louder in the back while arguing over where and what they want to eat for supper tonight.

As if knowing your attention is on the others instead of him, Namjoon grips onto your thigh, gaining your attention instantly.

You look at him and again his eyes are still on the road ahead, but his lips are moving. He's not saying anything; however, he's mouthing something only you can understand.

'Stay quiet,'

The two, short words are read easily from his lips, and you gently nod, letting him know you understood.

He grins and then his hand starts inching upwards to your dress. He moves closer to the cloth until his fingers start sliding underneath the fabric.

You bite your lip, knowing what he's aiming for before he even starts.

"No, I want steak!" Jin yells.

"And I want fucking hamburgers!" Taehyung screams.

The conversation is becoming louder and louder, spiraling out of control, but it seems Namjoon and you both drown them out, paying them no mind as you both are in your own world.

When his fingers brush against your panties, your whole body trembles with satisfaction, but he stops moving his fingers when he drives up to a red light.

Then his fingers start moving faster at the pause. He moves the cloth out of the way and begins rubbing your clit.

His middle finger starts sliding in between your lips, and you can't help but melt from his actions. You even open your legs wider for him to get to you better and right after you do, his finger enters you.

You're starting to crave him—to want him inside you, but you hold back because of the rest of the boys in the back of the vehicle.

The car is silent and that's when you and Namjoon start paying attention again to the others.

"What happened to the conversation? I was too busy driving," Namjoon lies, wondering why they stopped talking.

"They're not talking to each other," Hoseok speaks up. "They're acting like children because one wants to eat a hamburger and the other wants to eat a steak. I tried explaining to them they have restaurants—a lot of restaurants—where you can order both at, but they ignored me, and now they are ignoring one another too."

Namjoon slowly pulls his hand away and brings his attention back to the road. The fun is over for the meantime.

"Well, we'll decide that later, but for now, the focus should be on Y/N, not food," Namjoon says.

He leaves you alone for the rest of the ride, but you don't miss the discreet, playful winks he sends your way.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈