NEW WEAPONS

"Ash Ketchum" :- Thoughts and Pokemon talking.

"Ash Ketchum" :- Talking through Aura and Telepathy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

BEACON ACADEMY

(A month after Ash's Initiation)

It has been a month since the Initiation, and Ash had settled in his new "home" well. He has been given the job as an assistant to Professor Glynda Goodwitch (as he was already 20 years old, too old to become a student and too young to be an independent professor).

Some were sceptical at having such a young man as an assistant. But none could deny his talent at fighting, as they have all seen him decimating entire horde of Grimm without an effort.

During this time Ash has also introduced his Charizard, Infernape and Septile, to team RWBY and JNPR.

Ash's Pokemon became a hot topic for the entire Beacon Academy, many thought they were new species of Grimm, before Ash explained (threatened) them that they are not Grimm and they have souls.

Many professors were fascinated by this "Pokemon", but due to Ash's foul mood none dared to approach them, except Team RWBY and JNPR.

Right now Ash is in the armoury of the school. Why you ask? Well he has just recently realised that his only weapon is a Sword, albeit a divine Sword made from Godly material, but still only a Sword.

He wanted a versatile weapon that will help him fight in range combat. A weapon that he can always use without relying on his Divine Sword too much.

And that is where we find him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash wiped his sweat and looked at his handiwork with a small smile. He has been working on his new weapon for two days and now finally his hard work has bear fruit.

It was a beautiful recurved Composite. It made of pure Auramite, a metal which is only found beneath the Tree Of Beginning at Rota Kingdom. Auramite is very dense and strong Metal, and it is extremely heavy and durable. It can survive under intense pressure and heat. And can be only melted by using special Aura Alchemy, something which very few Aura Guardians know (Ash included).

(Now you may ask where Ash got the Auramite from? Remember he has an utility bag which turn matter into digital energy and help him store almost infinite items).

The body of the bow glowed in a bluish hue, because of the two Aura Crystals that he has inserted in it's two ends. The String of the Bow is made of metal, to increase its strength and durability.

Auramite is already a great conductor for harnessing raw Aura, but now with the Aura crystals in the bow, it will greatly increase it's ease to harness the elemental energies, like Fire, Ice and Thunder, which will then be shaped into the shape of Arrow, before being released from the bow.

All in all, a perfect long-range versatile weapon. It doesn't rely on ammunition or Elemental Dust, like those guns which his teammates Ruby and Blake favour. It only rely on the power of Aura, and Ash was fine with that.

 It only rely on the power of Aura, and Ash was fine with that