THE INITIATION

Ash opened his eyes and yawned, before rubbing his eyes as he blinked stupidly, and looked at his surroundings trying to figure out where was he.

Then the events of the previous day, hit him like a speeding train.

He sighed before looking at the mattress that had been provided to him, last night as there was no extra bed for him to sleep on.

Truth be told he had refused at first saying that he had slept on worst things than a polished floor. But they had been resolute in their decision, saying that he will get a back pain if he slept on the floor.

He shook his head at their childlessness before looking at his X-Transxavier, that he had kept beside him.

"Hmm 5:30 Am" he thought "I still have at least 3 hours before my Initiation"

Thats true, he had decided to try the initiation, which is a test that all first year students had to pass before he or she gets enrolled in the Academy.

While it was only for formalities as Ash has already been enrolled, courtesy of the Professor, he had still insisted that he go through this initiation as it will not only be his debut in the academy but it it will also remove any misconception that he only got his place in the Academy because Ozpin allowed it.

He quickly wrapped up his blanket putting it at a corner, before heading towards the dorm's bathroom, so he can quickly freshen up.

After about 15 minutes of cleaning up, he got into his trench coat and put on his face mask, and made his way out of the room.

Just before he touched the door, he stopped and turned towards the table where his pokeballs lay. All four of them.

"Time to explain the situation to my friends" he thought picking up the capture devices, before quietly making his way out of the room.

LINE BREAK

After five minutes, Ash made it outside the school premises, which was a small clearing.

"This has been one of the craziest 24 hours of my life" Ash thought in both frustration and amusement "I mean how many people have claimed that they are from another world"

He eyed the sun rising in the horizon and he had no doubt that both the students and teachers will wake up soon, if they haven't woken up already.

"Well let's get this over with" he thought before taking his pokeballs and tossing them up in the air.

"Come on out guys, it's time to wake up"
Ash said as four flashes of light covered the clearing and from the flashes out came his four Pokemons.

The first one was the blue jackal standing on his hind legs with spiked hands and red iris, just like his trainer. This was Lucario The Aura Pokemon.

The second one is a red monkey with hair like flames, this was Infernape the full grown fire starter of Sinnoh region.

The third one is a tall pokemon with green coloration with his signature twig in his mouth. This was Septile, the wood Gecko pokemon and the final evolution form of Treeko the grass type starter of Hooen Region.

The fourth and the last pokemon is a huge eight foot tall orange dragon with cream coloured belly, along with a flaming tail, this was Charizard Ash's starter and his most powerful friend.

All the gathered pokemon , minus Lucario, roared their arrival while his adopted son only gave a nod with a polite "father".

Ash resisted the urge to face palm,he was pretty sure that if the school hadn't woken earlier, they have certainly waken up now after hearing his friends powerful roars.