MEETS AND GREETS

Ash eyed the four teenage girls who were walking just beneath the tree branch, in which he was hiding.

He had sensed their aura, so he knows that they didn't have any malicious intention, but still he hesitated to reveal himself because while they are not his enemy they weren't his friends either.

Ash was not afraid of them, no, he is confident they weren't any threat to him and even though they outnumbered him 4 to 1, he still have his Pokemon to call upon if things get messy.

And besides he had fought beings more powerful that a bunch of teenagers.

No the main reason he was hesitant to reveal himself was because even though he can defeat this girls if they prove hostile whoever had sent them, because he knows that someone had sent them, would know his location.

And he wanted to maintain his cover until he finds out where he was, as he is still in unknown territory.

But perhaps if he reveal himself and ask them where he was maybe they can help him find his way home.

Contemplating for a few moments he choose to reveal himself. He took out his black mask, that he always keeps with himself, from his trench coat and put it own. He is not going to give them his identity, not unless he can trust them.

He took a deep breath before jumping from the tree branch and right behind the group of teenagers, without alerting them.

"Hello there" he called them from behind their backs.

LINE BREAK

"Hello there" a voice said from behind them.

Ruby let's out a yelp of surprise and she along with rest of her team turned towards the sound, there weapons ready.

They saw a boy, maybe a few years older than her was calmly standing behind them, with his arms crossed.

She gulped when she realised that the boy standing there was more that one and a half feet taller than her, maybe three or four inches shorter than Yatsuhashi Daichi of Team CFVY who himself was at least 7 feet tall, and was wearing a pitch black trench coat with blue stripes. He was also wearing a black mask with blue eye sockets that hides his face . The boy had shoulder length raven hair falling that was constantly waiving like river, even if there is no wind . All in all he strike an imposing figure and with the menacing aura he seemed posses would make anyone think twice before approaching him.

But looks like not all of her teammates shared her thoughts

"Hey, who are you? Are you following us" weiss questioned rudely.

The figure didn't said anything, which caused the heiress of the Schnee dust company to growl in annoyance.

"Hey! why don't you say something? I asked you a question" Weiss said angrily, upset that her questions were not being answered.

Before Ruby can tell her partner to calm down, the boy spoke.

"My name is unimportant but tell me what you four are doing here in the middle of a forest"he said in a tone colder than a bitter frost,which caused shivers travel down her spine.

"He is dangerous" Blake thought to herself, even she was feeling a little wary of this man, every thing about this man screamed bloody murder. Her hand quickly wrapped around her weapon.

"Draw that weapon and I will kill you" the man said coldly in a tone which said he will do as promised.

Blake's hand froze around her weapon,
" how did he notice that?, I was discreet" She thought nervously, beads of sweat running down her neck.