Abarai Renji

(Author note: I'm back! I got two more one shots on the way! Have y'all seen the new special story kubo is making! I'm happy hehe. Warning with food abuse and health. Never be afraid to ask for help!)

(Your Name) sadly looked at the floor as she woke up from the birds chirping from out her window. It was a bland day of the same routine.

Making a cup of tea she felt the breeze of the wind hit her face. It was fall and the weather felt nice. She smiled lightly until it was cut short when Renji and Ikkaku argued about where they were going to eat with a annoyed Yumichika following behind.

"Stop being so sour! We ate there twice last week!" Renji yelled to the bald man who was picking his ear and knitting his brow.

"But I want soba! So you have to deal with it!"

Yumichika rolled his eyes and pushed himself in the middle between them. "I say we get sushi."

"Barbecue." Renji says as the other two silently cursed because barbecue sounded appetizing.

"Fine, good one tattoos." Ikkaku says as Renji popped a vein. "Fine baldy moneys on you."

(Your Name) just watched the trio and hid silently by the pillar. Hoping they wouldn't notice her. Not that she was important but her lieutenant Renji actually seem to acknowledge her besides everyone else.

She blinked a bit and looked at the sun, she felt like passing out. "No I can't cause a scene."
She tried to focus on her breathing but soon fell lightly on the floor spilling the tea.

"Let's invite Kira and Shuhei." Ikkaku says before stopping on his track with wide eyes. "Oi."

Renji stopped also and blinked.

"(Your Name)!" He yells and ran to pick her up. "Oi oi!" He shakes her a bit violently as she groaned. "What's wrong?"

She sighs because of his yelling and opened her eyes, (Your Name) was fine, passing out was basically a norm now. With Renji helping her off the ground she dusted off her clothes and awkwardly coughed. "Um, I'm sorry I was feeling light headed." She told them and looked down to her feet.

"Are you feeling alright? Your eyes are kinda dark and your skin is pale." Yumichika adds with concern as she felt a twist in her stomach, her anxiety was starting to rise as all three men looked at her with concern.

(Your Name) needed a way to escape as her thought were scrambling everywhere.

"Yeah I'm fine! I'll clean the tea cup! You guys get going I'm sure you guys are busy!" She says with a forced smile as they all look at each other.

"Be careful." Ikkaku says as him and Yumichika head off first.

Renji helped pick the pieces off the ground as she frowned. "Really it's no big deal!"

"No no! I can't let my underclassmen do all the dirty job." He insisted with a smile on his face as she lightly blush and look away.

Weeks after she noticed Renji was around her a lot more often then usual, it's like he was concern she was going to pass out again. "You've been missing training a lot." He tells her as she tried to catch her breath from the days practice.

"I haven't been missing practice, I go everyday." She lied with a smile on her face as Renji raises a brow.

"Okay." He extends his word and hands her a snack as she looks down at it with slight fear.