Chapter 30

Don't yell... I know but you can't blame me.... High school a bitch and some of you know my pain but here take this. *Throws chapter at your face and runs*

Y/n POV

I rushed towards the woods running to the tree house. It's time to fix my mistake...

I stopped running when the tree house came into site. taking a deep breath I approached it already seeing Ranboo there... I walked over to him.

"ranboo" I said causing him to look away from his phone and at me.

"y/n what did you need to talk about you sounded argent?" Ranboo asked. I stood there for a bit thinking.... 

"ranboo I don't think I'm the one" I said.

"what?" he responded with a confused look on his face.

"well I'm breaking up with you..." is it bad that felt good to say?

".....oh" he said with a sad look.

"im sorry-"

"you like techno don't you..."

"......" I let out sigh finally giving in.

"Yes... Ranboo I'm in love with techno..." I managed to say. It was quiet... It was unsettling. It wasn't untill after what felt like ever a hand was placed on my shoulder. I looked up at Ranboo only to be pulled into a tight warm hug.

"If he ever hurts you I don't even care if it's just a hair I will not hesitate to kill him" Ranboo said quietly holding me close. I smiled and hugged him back.

"I'll make sure you're the first one to know if that happens Ranboo" I replied.

"Great now go get your man before I start crying" Ranboo said letting me go. I smiled and turned to leave only stoping then turn back around standing on my tippy toes and slightly jumping to reach this tall fuck and kissed him on the cheek before running off to techno's house.

Ranboo's POV

I stood there holding my cheek slightly smiling. It hurts... It hurts a lot but she seems a lot more happy around him. I just want her happy. My thoughts where cut short by my phone ringing. I quickly grabbed it seeing Tubbo was calling. I clicked answer.

"Dude where are you?" Tubbo said while sounding like he was stuffing his face with chips.

"Oh uh Y/n broke up with me" hearing this caused Tubbo to spit out his food.

"Really?"

"Ya it's fine though she seems happier now" I said smiling.

"That sucks man we'll come on here up back here before tommy complains more- I don't care if you already watched all of south park you are going to listen to me fanboy of Creek." Tubbo seemed to shout at the whining Tommy in the background.

"Ya I'll see you then Tubbo" I hung up after that and walked back to my place.

Today...today things change for the better.