Chapter 16

Don't you hate it when you read through your own book and you get so into it you get mad at the characters and wish you could change only to remember your the writer of the book. No just me okay

"Mom what are you doing home?!" I quickly sat up

"I didn't have work so I slept in and then went to go visit your uncle." my mom said and came and sat on the couch. I scooted away from her.

"So how are you y/n?" she ask. I stayed silent. I never really saw my mother so what I supposed to say hell even act like.

"I heard you got in trouble at school again is this true" she asked. I didn't look at her. She huffed and turned so now she was looking at me.

"Tubbo will be living with us for a bit y/n" she said which got my attention.

"Why?"

"His dad is getting help and he needs somewhere to stay and we agreed since he's your friend he can stay here" she said

"...are you my mom?"

"Excuse me"

"Nothing..." I looked away quickly

"Thanks mom"

"No problem now I need to get to bed. I have my other work shift starting soon" she said, getting up and heading towards her and dad's room. I smiled a bit. It's been awhile since me and my mom actually talked or were in the same room at the same time.

So Tubbo going to be living with me? That sounds really cool!

I got up from the couch, the hoodie covering my hands as I flared them around. Bad wasn't home yet, mom was asleep and dads sick. I mean it's not late so I don't need to cook yet. Study? No that sounds boring maybe draw hm no i probably won't finish it (been there y/n)

Finally it clicked and I pulled out my having to roll my sleeves up to my elbows to actually text in my password. I started texting Niki.

SISTER

Hey Niki I'm bored, what are you up to?-

-Girl you finally text me it has been how long. Any who I'm hanging with minx and Wilbur. There's fighting I think...

Oh well can I come crash that parade and steal minx and you away-

-oh my god please do come hang out bestie oh and if you want invite that boyfriend of yours too

Not boyfriend sis-

-that's what they all say sweetie

I'm on my way asshole :) -

I closed my phone up smiling and since I still had everything I walked out the house leaving a note to let people know I was out and not kidnapped.

It was only about a ten minute walk to Niki's. I grabbed the key that was hidden under the plant pot on the porch and just walked in like I owned the place. I said "hi" to Niki's parents who were in the kitchen baking together which I got a "hi" back in return.

I went up stairs and saw Niki's room door was opened and heard screaming coming from it. I walked up to the door and leaned on the door frame. In front of me I saw Wilbur and minx having a screaming match which Wilbur was enjoying and poor Niki was trying to break the two up, failing miserably.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked and every stopped what they were doing and looked in my direction.

"Y/N!" Minx screamed, running and gulping me in a tight hug lifting me off the ground a bit.