chapter 12

Hah yes I got to update sooner then I thought I would so this is just mostly about techno POV then y/n

Warning there is a not so heavy but gore and of course bad language buts that been around the whole book so carry on

Technoblade POV

I layed down on my bed a history book laying on my chest. Dad grounded me and now I had to read what I missed in class. Honestly it wasn't much of a punishment but I usually was never punished so he didn't really know what to do.

I sat up on my bed, my book slipping off me and landing on my lap. I yawned, dragging my fingers through my long hair. Should I cut it...naw it's fine. I threw my legs over the edge of my bed and got up , putting the book away as I walked to my door.

I knocked on the door and waited for a good two minutes before I heard footsteps.
"Yes son" a stern voice rang through the other side.

"Can I come out? I read the whole book" I simply said I heard the door unlock and he poked his head in.

"It's only been an hour and you read a 457 page book" he said looking at me in disbelief.

"Hm I got into it but yes" I said and he huffed and opened the door so I could leave. I walked out of my room and he shut the door.

"So please tell me why did you skip techno" I froze in place after hearing him say that.

"Um it's hard to explain dad" I said. How else am I supposed to respond? I don't even know what happened. I just had the sudden hunger for...blood.

"Techno, look at me" he said sternly. I slowly turned around to face him, our eyes locked and his softened and he started hugging me.

"I forgive you" was all he said. I smiled and hugged him back. He pulled away after a bit patting me on the head.

"I'm sorry for what you're going through" he said...what is he on about?

"Your mother went through the same thing techno" he continued

"....."

"I know she left you with us and you probably don't want me talking about her but she can help-" I cut him off

"Shut up we don't talk about her" I scream. At this point Wilbur and Tommy were watching the scene from their bedroom doors.

"Listen I recently got in contact with her she can help you" he screamed back

"Dad, she made a choice to leave and that's what she did. She left me here. I grew up with no mom unlike those two because every woman that has come into your life never loved me and the only mom that you would think would love you and be there left me…" I said tears threatening to fall. Dad went to pull me into another hug but I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me" I said glaring towards him

'he's only holding you back'

'he doesn't love you'

'he's only hurting you'

'we did he even keep you'

"....it" tears started falling from my eyes. Tommy and Wilbur ran up to dad.
I looked up at them and saw the fear in their eyes. It hurts.

Everything went black I felt nothing…

"Technoblade sir are you alright?"

Sir? I looked around and it was different. I wasn't home. I was sitting on a throne. Everything was so nice.

"Sir?" I looked down and saw Tubbo standing there.

"Huh?"

"Techno you need to get ready, your friends and family will be visiting soon for this year's dance" he said rolling his eyes then commanding a few servants in.