Chapter 21

I been in the car for over 14 hours and have more to go. Woohoo vacation but anyways I managed to get some energy to write so I did here you go.
______________________________
Y/n POV

People have been talking about the little fight about Fundy and George, something about the moment they got near the office it actually became a fist fight. man I would have loved to see Fundy kick the shit out of george because apparently he ended up winning.

A few classes have gone by it was homeroom. I went towards my locker to drop my books by but when I opened it a letter slipped out. What? I picked it up and opened it.

Dear y/n

This might be out of the blew
But I fell for you
And I know it's not original but I put a little twist on it
Redstone is red
Diamonds are blue
Can you be my mining buddy
Because I love you
♡(ӦvӦ。)
From your secret admirer

……. What the fuck did I just read……
(My shitty excuse for a poem)
I shook my head and put the note in my pocket. I have a secret admirer? Weird champ.

I put it behind me now as it was now time for homeroom. I made my way there saying hi to a few students. Ever since the love of host people seem to seem not so scared around well of course some do but still. I finally got to my new homeroom.

"Jack manifold!!!" Fundy yelled, jumping up and hugging jack.

"Good to see you again," Jack said. I rolled my eyes yet smiled and walked to the side of the room where I was met with Quackity.

"Aye mama how you doing" he said smiling towards me.

"Say 'aye mama' to me again and slap you so hard you see white" I commented. With that he took his finger and brought them to his mouth making a zip signal to show he will shut up.

After a bit, Tommy Wilbur and Techno walked in with Mr. Philza behind them.

"Alright line up against the wall assigned seats are being set" Mr. Philza said as everyone did as told

"Skeppy and Eret
Fundy and Jack
Wilbur and Tommy-"

Wilbur groaned annoyed

"Yes now
Tubbo and Quackity
Techno and niki
Clay and Karl
And y/n and Ranboo
I would of out techno and y/n together but I don't want them passing notes to each other anymore like earlier" Philza finished

"You're a traitor dad…" Tommy muttered

Some seem happy with what they got as others did not. Since he started at the back it meant I'll be in front sitting next to Ranboo. I headed to my seat and put my stuff down as Ranboo sat next to me shooting me a bright smile which I returned.

"Ahem alright so some of you know that we have to have a class president and of course a runner up if the person is sick a right hand man if you wish to call it that but today is a free day to figure if you and someone else wants to do that" and just like that Mr. Philza sat down at his desk and started reading a book. Kids started getting up to talk to others I was too but I was stopped.

"Hey y/n" I looked over at ranboo

"Mhm?"

"Do you maybe want to hang out after school?" He asked, smiling.

"Oh well I plan to have techno come over to work on something for history" his hand that was resting on the desk seemed to twitch a bit

"But you can come after though Tubbo will be there because he's living with me for a bit" I pointed out.

"Oh ya he told me about that I'm glad for his dad" Ranboo said looking over at Tubbo

"You two talk?"

"Ya we do we became friends at the little hang out and after we just been hanging out" he said, giving his attention back to me with a small smile appearing on his face.

"Don't go stealing my pal"

"I thought tommy did that?" He said letting a little laugh slip.

"Like he could ever be better than me" I say acting sassy causing Ranboo to laugh.

"Nope he can't because your second best" Ranboo said

"Who's first?"

"Me!" Ranboo said pointing to himself and then resting his head on his hand as he leaned against our desk.

"Your a idiot" I replied rolling my eyes

"I know"

Techno's POV

I sat and watched them talk...I hate it I wanna be the one talking to her.

"Techno you seem angry" Niki said

"Maybe I am"

"Your jealous Ranboo has all of y/n attention" Niki pointed out

"Is it that easy to tell?" I asked looking over at Niki.

"Extremely" she replied. I huffed and rested my head on the desk.

"I don't know I just don't like Ranboo out of all people around her"

"Is it maybe because your worried he might have a crush on her?" Niki asked, causing me to shoot up.

"Huh?!"

"I guess not?"

"Does he?!!!" I was basically worried because he was so much better looking than me and probably had a better personality too.

"I don't think so but I don't know" she replied

Alright I'm stressed...

______________________________
I feel ya techno I'm in pain I'm in the back of the car my body twisted around I'm basically in the trunk since I'm in a van with a bunch of people in the front blasting country music.
I don't like country music I'm more into rock thank you!