chapter 8

y/n pov

I slowly woke up looking around not knowing the room. 

“Huh? Where am I” I asked myself, throwing my feet off the bed and onto the ground. I looked around the floor, had a few papers on the ground and a stack of books that a few seemed to have fallen. I quickly remembered the room when looking at the detailed walls. I was still in Tachno’s room but where was he?

I grabbed my phone that was sitting on the nightstand and left the room. I walked down the stairs as I heard humming coming from the kitchen. I entered the kitchen and that's where I saw techno in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

“So you can cook?” I asked and he jumped and turned around revealing more of his morning look. His usually long hair was thrown in a messy bun he looked like he woke up an hour ago. He has a aprine on that says ‘kiss the cook’ that has some grease stains on it from how much it was used. He wore a messy pink button up shirt along with black jeans with holes in the nease. It was an interesting look to say the least on him.

(The art is mine and it was my first time drawing techno I think I did good)

“Oh y/n your awake um ya I usually cook on the weekends” techno said, turning back around to continue cooking what looked to be pancakes. I walked over to him to watch him since I usually do this when bad or dad cooks. I find it interesting plus there really isn’t much for me to do. Techno seemed to tense up a bit as I got closer but meh i did threaten to punch him in the face about a week ago. I should probably say sorry for that.

After a bit Tommy ran down the stairs tripping someway with tubbo following behind. Tubbo must have stayed over because of his dad again… poor boy.

“Is that pancake? I smell POG '' Tommy yells and goes to grab some that were freshly cooked but knowing fair well he was going to complain about it burning him. I slapped his hand away before he could touch.

“Go sit at the table like tubbo is because I don’t wanna hear your bickering if that burns you child” I said glaring at Tommy. He hesitated but huffed and said fine walking to the table sitting next to tommy who was playing minecraft on his phone most likely  trying to make a bee army like he does when we play on my console at my house...wait….MY PARENTS THEY DIDN'T”T EVEN KNOW I CAME HERE NOT EVEN BAD KNOWS IM SO DEAD!!!!

“Oh by the way y/n techno said you fell asleep while studying and he didn’t wanna wake you up so I called your parents and said you were staying at my place since we had weekend homework to do” Tubbo said, still focused on his phone. My life saver thank the lord.

“Thank you I was just thinking about that baby bee” I said huffing and leaned on the counter. Then the last two came down from upstairs looking tired as fuck.

“Good morning young ones” Mr. Philza said going and sitting down at the table grabbing a book from the shelf on the way and started reading it as Wilbur sat down and started talking to Tommy who was getting bored of watching tubbo hunt for bees.

They looked like a great family not a care in the world but then I thought about it. Where is there Mother?

I looked over at techno to see him peacefully humming while finishing up his cooking. I huffed knowing i'll just ask about it later I mean it's saturday and Austin said the love or host do the person who was chosen will be at 6 in the afternoon and its 8 am so im good for a bit. I was dragged out  of my thoughts when the plate was set in front of me.

“The table is full so you and I will have to eat at the counter if that alright with you” techno said as I looked up at him. I nodded, grabbing a stole that was nearby, him doing the same as we sat down and chatted for awhile.

Tommy’s POV (here we go) 

I kept glancing over at Techno and his little lady or monster. I don’t know shes deathly scary for a woman. They seem fond of each other maybe even fancy each other- what am I saying they most devantaly do. Maybe I should play cupid for a bit and get Wilbur and tubbo on it!

I tapped on both their shoulders getting both their attention.

“We need to talk about something” I said pointing over to the two in the kitchen. They smiled and nodded quickly, finished their food and we left the dining room and went to Wilbur's room.

“So”

“They are cute together!’ Tubbo said getting on giddy and smiling.

“I believe Techno fancies her very much” Wilbur said, a lot calmer than Tubbo.

“Would you guys like to play matchmaker with me”

“Oh um Tommy there's something I need to tell ya” Wilbur said.

“What is Wilbur?”

“I may have signed Techno up for Austin's love or host…” Wilbur said

“You did what!!!”

“I'M SORRY!” Wilbur screamed

“YOU STUPID SOME OF A BI-”

“Don’t yell at me like that, you little shit” Wilbur screamed back

“.....how dare you”

“Alright boys shut your mouth and listen we wait for the love or host to pass because we all should know techno isn’t fond of females and men but he’s fond of y/n so let's just let this pass then put our plan into action” Tubbo said joining the conversation again.

“....great idea” Wilbur and I both said.

----------------------------------------------------

Techno’s POV

It was around 5:30 pm sadly Y/n went home because she had to do something. I was heading to my room to play on my computer maybe some skyward but it was interrupted when I saw Wilbur on my computer.

“What are you doing on my computer Wilbur?” I said and he shot up and turned around smiling.

“Just man I needed, come here,” he said, grabbing me and making me sit in my own chair. I looked at my screen and it was Austin. 

Why. 

Is. 

He. 

on. 

My. 

screen.

I looked over at Wilbur who was smiling.

“Hello technoblade glad you could join us” Austin said I heard the door shut behind me along with a lock. I ran over to the door trying to open it but it wouldn't budge.

My phone rang and I walked back over to my computer where it sat and it was wilbur. I answered the call.

"I'm not opening the door till the game is over techno so get to it and I took all your books so if you want them back play the game" Wilbur said then hung up the phone before letting me threaten him to let me out.

I looked back up at Austin who was smiling.

"Fine can we get this over with" I said sitting in the chair. He explained some of the things that will and might go down before exiting the call to talk to the girls who have been waiting a bit.

It's going to be a long day….