"Okay, so this is how it works, Amy and I are just shooting the ball into the net like this," Mr. Bronzer said as he shot the ball and went to the back of the line, then Amy doing the exact same thing, they kept doing what they were doing multiple times.

"So now all of a sudden, Amy misses the ball," Mr. Bronzer said as he looked at Amy, but all Amy did was shoot the ball into the net on purpose and grin at the gym teacher. The guys started to laugh.

"Okay, so lets pretend that I missed the ball then," Mr. Bronzer said as he purposely missed the ball from going into the net. Then he went to stand by the side.

"Okay so if Amy gets this in, I go to another net and she gets to continue, the farther you are away from your net means only one thing. You suck," Mr. Bronzer stated sternly, Amy was the only one giggling.

"But if I'm here and Amy misses..." Mr. Bronzer said looking back at Amy, but once again all Amy did was shoot the perfect round ball into the net. The guys started to chuckle again.

"Let's just say she takes my spot and I continue to shoot the ball," Mr. Bronzer said dully. The guys started to laugh again.

"Nooo can we play bench ball!" Amy asked, Mr. Bronzer shrugged and looked at Mrs. Strong.

"Sure," Mrs. Strong said with a shrug, we decided to do boys against girls, Mr. Bronzer numbered us as we stayed seated and Mrs. Strong numbered the girls who were also seated quietly.

"5, 10, 15," Mrs. Strong called out, and it appears that Amy is number 5 and Silver is number 5 as well, Amy ran past the girls making sure not to cut corners, and ran past the boys before she kicked the ball gently towards the bench but Manic who was number ten kicked the ball back before she could, Blaze tried to kick the ball but instead Silver took the ball and went around her which made Amy roll her eyes. Silver was coming to Amy's bench quickly and the boys were cheering louder, Silver was a bit too far from the bench and knew if he got to close Amy would attack him so he gently sent the ball flying only a bit in the air which landed and made it's way to the bench quickly, but Amy kicked the ball right back but it soared through the air almost going in the basketball net, the girls cheered and the two gym teachers looked at each other in awe. As the girls started to clap Mrs. Strong called out more numbers into the microphone.

"1, 2, 18, go help them out!" Mrs. Strong demanded, Sonic was number one, Tails was number two and I was number eighteen, I started to get up and run as fast as I can. I smirked as I noticed I seemed to be ahead of everyone but when I looked to my side I saw Sonic running as fast as I am. When we both noticed, we tried to run faster but we both couldn't beat each other. Finally we reached where all the kicking and screaming was happening. Maria passed the ball to Amy who was running with the ball by her feet, Maria was by Amy's side following her, and right when Amy was closer to the net, Amy passed the ball back to Maria who kicked it towards the bench, nothing could stop the ball from reaching the bench now but then a quick blue blur kicked the ball sending it flying straight back to the other side of the room.

"This is so annoying!" Amy complained with some panting.

"Says you!" Sonic joked with a laugh.

"Maria go get the ball," Amy said out of breath, before Maria could run off Amy placed her hand on Maria's shoulder.

"And don't let Blaze get the ball," I heard Amy say staring at Maria with a serious look on her face. The game continued, and the girls got the ball back so Amy was now with the ball once again, I stayed near the bench as defence but all I saw was Amy running with the ball with many people surrounding her leaving Amy to pass the ball to no one, so Amy kicked the ball which flew up and apparently got closer. The last thing I remember is something hard making contact with my face before everything turned blank.