Being friends with Shifty & Lifty

What I think it would be like being friends with shifty and Lifty.
Enjoy ig
_______________________________

• Your house? Nah, Y'alls house.

• They randomly break in and steal your fucking food for no reason. Lil shits

• They also randomly at 1:00-5:00 am bake fuckin cupcakes or cake in your kitchen. They steal the frosting from a local store.

• Once on Christmas they woke you up, at 4:00 am, towering over you saying, "Hey uhm.. Y/n- we made too much.. Uhm.. Cookies and cupcakes-....... Want some?-" "Y'all wtf it's 4:00 am" "wait it is?-" "fuckin dumbass" "do you want some or not? Fuckin choose". They were holding a plate full of five cupcakes and about 12 cookies.

• Another time you woke up at 3:00, went in the kitchen to get something to drink and saw them in their little gremlin form stealing your fuckin' left overs. Shifty's face was stuffed with left over cookies, and Lifty was holding all kinds of leftovers in his arms.

• When it's 6:00 am they wake you up because they're bored af and want to bake with you.

• Basically a lot of baking.

• They spam you the word "PORN" at 10:00 pm on a Tuesday.

• If Splendid tries to come after your ass, they pull out the green emerald thing.

• They like to prank you sometimes.

• They also like to spam you with,
✯  🛩     I  °  •  .°•
 ✨  *   I 💫
.   • 🦄  I 🐦.   •
                  👚 l  👕
 ° ★ •    👖 I  👖    •  .°•    
▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▂▁

• And, " FELIX I KNOW🧠 YOU 👊 CAN HEAR👂ME🧍‍♂️PICK UP THE PHONE 📞 GOD DAMNIT‼️‼️🤬 "

• They're very fucking chaotic.

• I'll make a part 2 of this later-

_______________________________

286 words.