Yandere Alphabet; Splendid

I'mma do splendid's dark side/the villian version of him later!
I'm doing all the boys first.
This was requested by; belloroy
Same TW As all the other ones, expect that there's gonna be some sexual shit in this one.

This was requested by; belloroySame TW As all the other ones, expect that there's gonna be some sexual shit in this one

Enjoy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾❁☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

Affection; How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

His affection can get pretty intense and  over whelming, but if you were to point it out, he'll tone it down for you. He shows his affection through the basics however, he will sometimes give notes that are cute but also creepy.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Very messy if he could, however he can't to maintain his reputation. He will get very messy if he has kidnapped them already though.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He'll be very kind to you! if you start to cry, he'd be confused, the only thought going through his head is;
"tf is going on?- why are they crying?-"

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

He wouldn't let you go outside. If you say," But I need my D!" he'd respond with, " Damn, if you're horny just say that". He knows that you're talking about vitamin D, he just wanted to slip in a joke to cheer you up.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

He can be extremely Vulnerable around you, You just gotta give him love and affection to unlock it🔑

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He'd confused as fuck, he's like;
Ayo that's illgal🤺🤺🤺🤺
LAMFO

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

He's angry but at the same time he enjoys the hunt, you're like his prey, but he likes to think it more as you're his prize. If he finds you that is.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

Punishments.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Marriage, it gets him all flustered imagining you in a wedding dress. He has high hopes for it.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

I hate to say this but he'll fuck you till the point you can't feel your legs at all, if you're into that at least-
more details is that he'll make you beg for it.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Super sweet, it's almost sickening and disturbing.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

mf would just be straight forward and approach you like a normal person.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

nope, his personality is only a little bit diffrent.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Lock them up in a basement with no food and sunlight. There will be water though. He'll give you lots of cuddles afterwards.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Quite a bit honestly.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He's usually very patient so imagine that expect x10.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

If you die, he knows that you'll come back the next day and shit. If you were to escape, he'll make you look like a villain on the run, he'll act like that he locked you up, when he really didn't 🙃

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

He wouldn't feel guilty, he sees it as he saved you from all the bad things that are out to get you, he "saved" you.
he wouldn't let you go, unless he trusts you enough but you'll have to be by his side 24/7.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

He doesn't know really, he thinks it's because of "Love at first sight😍" when in reality he was just obessed with you.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

he gets majorly confused, like, bitch why tf are you cryin'/Screamin'/Isolatin' yourself?

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He's more sweet than the classic yandere.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Just like Flippy/Fliqpy, He's a sucker for nicknames, Call him,"My Hero", and he's at your knees.

Wit’s end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Yes, only if you try to escape too many times, he'll pull a sangwoo on yo ass🤺

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

He worships you like there's no tomorrow. He'd go Very Large lengths to win your heart and your love.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

5 months at best, 1 month if you show signs of liking him, maybe even 3 weeks if you're unlucky.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

No.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾❁☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙✧・゚:*✧・゚:*