Headcanon; You as a child

Characters that will be featured in this;
Lumpy, Flaky

TW;
Mentions of bullying, beating a child that's not you, mentions of kidnapping, mentions of therapy, mentions of mental disorders, mentions of religion,
being babysitted.
Enjoy

_______________________________

~Lumpy~

•Will let you paint his nails any color you want, he'll even show it off to anyone.

"Look, Y/N painted my nails! They did such a good job, didn't they?"

•Will play dress up with you with zero hesitation.

•He'll let you braid his hair, but he'll teach you how to braid hair if you don't know how to.

•He'll let Russell or flippy babysit you because He trusts Russell. He will let flippy babysit you because he knows that flippy is really strong and that if flippy snaps, he won't hurt you.

•If anyone bullies you, he'll drop kick them with zero hesitation.

•He'll let you wear anything you want as long it's not too revealing as in like your ass is showing too much and stuff. Otherwise, he'll let you wear anything.

•If anyone tries to kidnap you, they have a fucking death wish. He goes full sicko mode.

•He's very supportive of you, he tries to encourage you to do more of your favorite hobbies and stuff.

•If you need or want therapy, he'll get you that immediately. He wants you to succeed in life.

•When 'punishes' you he just takes away your stuff as in you can't watch your favorite stuff. He doesn't ever spank you, he just tries to talk it out and explain that you can't do that type of stuff because it's not okay.

•If you have a mental disorder, he'll get you medicine for it, he wants to make it easier on you since he knows mental disorders can be hard to deal with.

•He's super patient with you, mainly because your a child and don't know any better.

•He doesn't really have a religion, however if you do or want to look into different type of religions, he'll encourage you to and help you. If you don't, that's completely okay.

•He teaches you that being gay or LGBTQ+ Is okay and that you should support it.

•He's overall a good father so 9/10 because he has some slip ups.

~Flaky~

•Anxious parent

•Tries their best really.

•Will play dress up with you from time to time

•They'll let you play with their hair, but you'll have to be gentle

•The only time she ever gets mad or goes fucking crazy is when
you get hurt. The person who
purposely hurt you will regret ever being born

•Will have tea parties with you.

•Will bake cookies, cupcakes, muffins, cake, ect. With you.

•Will let Petunia babysit you because they know that she's a good person who wouldn't ever hurt you.

•Like Lumpy, won't let you wear anything too revealing.

•Tries their best to encourage you to do good things.

•Will beat the shit out of a kid if they bullied you, but you wouldn't have a clue about it.

•If you have a mental disorder they'll do deep research about it and educate themselves about it so they know what to do, ect.

•Teaches you that being LGBTQ+ is Aboustly okay.

•They already got you therapy just in case you need it, they want to be sure that you succeed in life.

•When they 'punish' you, they make it to where you can't watch any of your favorite movies/shows, ect. They also try to talk it out and see why you did what you did.

•They're super patient with you because that's just how they are.

•Doesn't really care what your religion is, they will just support you no matter what.

•Good parents but sometimes can be overwhelming so 7-8/10

_______________________________

~633 words~