Yandere Aphabet; Disco Bear

This is disco bear when he looks at you💀🤚

Fun Fact, disco bear is a Narcissist

Same TW as always, except that there is going to be abuse in this and some mentions of sex so- yuh😗
Enjoy

_____________________________________

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Shows his affection through kisses and dances. His kisses can get pretty intense.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Very messy, he's a cocky bastard. (he also likes to suck cocks *lip bite*)

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

if you start acting like a total bitch to him, then yeah, he's gonna mock you and treat you horribly but not too horribly. Basically just try to be cool about it.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

Kisses,make outs,maybe even sex, cuddling, just anything affectionate wise.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

I feel like he can be very vulnerable around you but also not be.

Fight: How would they feel if
darling fought back?

Angry, how dare you act like that after all he has done for you? You should be ashamed of yourself for even fighting back. He doesn't realize that he's abusing you, he just thinks it's "Tough love".

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

It depends on his mood, sometimes he does really enjoy it, other times he doesn't .

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

The kidnapping process.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Marriage and possibly a kid.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Whatever made him jealous, he'll try to guilt trip you saying that you're replacing him, ect.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

The same way he acts around everyone else except just more lovey dovey.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

A restaurant. no exceptions

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

No.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Abuse, both ways, or possibly sex. Ignore the sex part if you're asexual.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

more than needed, basically almost all your rights.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

not all that patient, but just a teeny tiny bit.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

no, he'll try to make himself feel better saying, "it's not your fault", " it's their lost!" but he knows deep down that nothing can replace you and it will slowly tear him apart.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

Nope, he feels like what he's doing is the right thing and that it's protecting you,ect.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

Curiosity, He wanted to get to know more and more about you that it became an obession.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

He doesn't feel bad but it does in fact give him a strange sense of satisfaction mixed with confusion.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

he's more abusive.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Wit’s end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

hell yes, no questions asked.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

he would go to long lengths to win you but wouldn't really worship you.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

A few weeks.[8-5]

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

Yes but didn't have any intentions to do so.