Yandere Alphabet; Lumpy

❝  you're all mine,Sugar bun♡  ❞

❝  you're all mine,
Sugar bun♡  ❞

Same TW As last time except mentions surgery and doctors.

Enjoy♡

_____________________________________

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Very intense at times, But he's too dumb too realize . .

r i g h t ? . .

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He's willing to get very messy and just excuse it saying," accident and mistakes happen, it is Happy Tree Friends after all.. ". everyone falls for it every single time, mistaken him for being the casual,dumb,everyday Lumpy , when he's actually a villan, an insane villain who's sickeningly in love with you.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He might mock you, but only for his own entertainment. He would over all treat you with [some] respect and shit.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

Kisses. Just ✨Kithes✨

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

He can be very much vulnerable, however it's not easily triggered. it'll probs take weeks, maybe even a month to trigger.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Betrayed. After all he has done for you, you decide to treat him like a asshole?

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Yes, He adores the fear in your eyes, as you run like there's no tomorrow, as you pant from the amount of effort you made to get away from him, Just for him to come and take you back. He sees it as a cat and mouse Chase.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

Punishments.

ideals: what kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Marriage, maybe even kids too. They don't have to be biological,he's 100% okay with adoption. He also Adores the idea of you being his little helper with "Surgery" on his "patients".

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

He kidnaps them and uses them as a 'patient' and runs some surgeries on them. He also Keeps their organs just in case y'know?

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Sweet but cold. He has this sadistic look in his eyes when he kisses you..

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He'll approach you normally.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Not drastically, However you can easily notice the change in his attitude though.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Depends, what have you done? how bad was it? if it was really bad than he'd probably do a whole operation on you, he wouldn't take anything you really need though. If you did something that was bad, but not too bad, then he'll lock you up in a basement with very few food(s), some water, and No sunlight or human interaction for 24 hours. If you did something that wasn't really that bad, he will let you off with a warning.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Oh boy, decent amount.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He's sometimes very patient, other times not so much.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

if you die, he knows that you'll come back tomorrow so he doesn't worry at all about that. If you were to sucessfully escape though, he'll fall into a deep madness looking for you. He'll make it look like he's calm but in reality he's slowly going insane.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

He doesn't feel guilty, He feels like he was meant to do this and that this is going to protect you from everyone else. He would not let you go until he's fully sure that you're not going to snitch on him.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

Curiosity. He became so curious about that he began to study your every move, which quickly became an unhealthy obsession

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

Confused but also delighted and intrigued. He's confused on why you're crying but your crying brings him a odd sense of joy. He knows it's wrong to feel happy when his darling is crying, but he just can't help it. If you start to isolate yourself from him, he'll take the hint and leave you alone. He come check up on you every once in awhile.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

he's more sadistic than the classic yandere.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

If you give in into being his little helper, You'll have more access to tools that can help you kill him.

Wit’s end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Yes but no. He will if needed to, he makes up for it afterwards.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

He worships you like you've saved his life. He will go to excessive lengths to win you over.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

A month or two.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

If needed, yes. As in "needed" I mean you've been acting up too much and been trying to escape. He will break you if needed.