♡︎☺︎︎𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤☺︎︎♡︎ The Mole x Reader

✰Title says,"Tears of Love and Happiness"
✰Reader will be gender neutral
✰TW; crying, emotional, mentions of surgery, going out of town,
✰he/him pronouns will be used for the mole.
✰enjoy and be careful ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
✰btw you guys are loved by me unless you are my mother, fuck you mother.

Authors POV

You and your boyfriend, The Mole, had to go out of town for his surgery.  You guys,(mainly you),decided that it would be for the best if you did go out of town because Lumpy isn't the best doctor or surgeon. He usually fucks it up half of the time and kills them.

Anyways, the surgery was for The Mole's eyes, so he can see obviously. You have enough money to pay for the surgery. You were so fucking excited, he would finally be able to see after so long! He was very excited also, he couldn't wait to see your face.

You drove, since he was blind and you didn't want anything to mess this up obviously.

You drove by the luscious leprechaun green trees and bushes. They looked somewhat blurred from the speed and movement the car was going at, which was (insert speed limit).

You asked,(several times), Mole if he was actually okay with the surgery, because you didn't want to force him if he wasn't ready.

He repeatedly answered your question with a yes, then reassured you that he was indeed ready and that he was okay with it. You just hoped he was telling the truth.

Finally arriving to the destination,you hop out of the apple red car. The windows were a tinted black, kinda like his glasses.

You helped him get out of the car, carefully of course. Once he was finally out, you guys went inside. You hoped that nothing would fuck this up.

this has been in my draft for a bit, I'm going to continue this but it's going to take a bit sadly. Anyways, this was requested by; CeCeanimations