His reputation is completely ruined. He is expecting a completely different ending for this show. Yet now, he... he is completely finished. Having this type of ending, Eunwoo chose to do another thing before going down this way.

He looked at Yuri as his eyes started to turn red. "You told me Chaeyoung would be here. You told me that you would drugged her!"

"Ah Eunwoo.. I... Please don't say..." However, before Yuri could finish her sentence, Chaeyoung suddenly interjected.

"Now, that I think about it, the only person who gave me a drink aside from Lisa is you. And after that, my head started to hurt. Then Hyuna volunteered to bring me here when I have my own room, to begin with...hmmm...I do think that it's weird. Care to explain yourself, Yuri?"

"What are you talking about? It's You...You planned all this!" Sunmi countered.

"Planned? Did I drugged Mr. Cha and asked him to come to this room? Did I bring every guest here so I can show them a scandal like this? Sunmi... Sunmi... Sunmi... It was you. You did this, not me!"

"Too bad all of you is so stupid to think that it was me inside this room. How did you even know that I would stay here and not in my own room? Did you think a simple drug can completely immobilize me?" Chaeyoung sneered as she recalled the drink with an antidote that Lisa give her immediately after she felt weird sensation towards her body.

She looked at every guest outside the room. Then she fixed her gazed towards her father. "Today, someone tried to drug and fuck me. Yet, you even asked the person who was supposed to fuck me for marriage! What kind of father are you?"

"You know that this is your wife and daughter's doing, yet you protected them and chastised me!"

"If I will not ruin you and your little family then my name is not Chaeyoung Park!" She declared, her aura is sharp and domineering.

"As for every investor and board members here. Uncle Teddy will represent me tomorrow in the company. You can decide where to go from there. Either you sink with Jacob or float with the true heir of Park Corp."

"You...How dare you do this? Your mother wanted this company for me! You must respect your mother's wishes!" Jacob objected. Somehow he started to fear his own daughter. With the Wang's influence, Chaeyoung is really capable of ruining him.

"After you cheated on my mother for fifteen years, you really have the guts to say that? Tell me how thick is your face, really?" She looked at her father, her eyes narrowed.  "My mother gave this company to you, so I can just take it back whenever I want to."

"And please don't act like you've been a good husband to my mother. Yuri wouldn't have been born two months after me if you are."

"You-you..." Jacob was forced to swallow every word that he was planning to throw at her. Chaeyoung just revealed his affair with Sunmi. Does she really want to embarrass her own father?

"This is a very entertaining night ladies and gentlemen. But I'm afraid I have to go. After all, I have some important business to attend to tomorrow. Please do make your choice overnight. You wouldn't want me as an enemy." She said before walking towards the stairs.

"And oh! Please do enjoy your last days in my house. I'm taking it back from you. Feel free to ask someone to help you move your things out. I won't be needing any of this crap in the future." She mockingly looked at Sunmi before turning her back and walking her way towards the exit of the house with Lisa.