Then she let the chaos in her heart settle before closing her eyes...

"Ehem... Em..."

Chaeyoung and Lisa's face distorted in irritation after they notice someone standing in front of them. Someone dared to disturb them!

Both of them furrowed they brows as they looked at the person standing in front of them.

Chaeyoung grind her teeth in anger when she saw it was Yuri.

This woman is really bent on making her angry! It was supposed to be her first kiss ah.

Now she just destroyed everything.

Chaeyoung wanted to slap Yuri. Ugh! She felt frustrated! As if something she badly wanted was just taken away from her.

"What?" Lisa suddenly hissed. Her face is red from anger.

How dare this lowly woman stop her from kissing her beloved?

Seeing Lisa's angry expression, Yuri started to sweat. Who would expect this reaction from Lisa?

All she wanted was to stop the kiss ah.

Why is Lisa so angry? Yuri cant help but be confuse. Does she really like Chaeyoung so much to react like this?

"I... I.. Elder Sister, Miss Manoban. I am here to congratulate both of you. I... I just hope that Elder Sister will put the past behind and forgive me." Yuri stammered.

"Get away from me!" Lisa harshly said. This woman is really looking for ways to provoke her! She must be looking for death!

"Forgiveness? That's what you want, right?" Chaeyoung asked as she crossed her arms. "Fine, if that's what it takes for you to stop bothering us then, I forgive you. Now go! Leave."

"Elder Sister, Thank you. Please... I would like to treat both of you tonight as a celeb-."

"Were busy." Lisa interjected. Then she grabbed Chaeyoung's hands and started to walk away from Yuri.

However, Chaeyoung suddenly stopped walking. To everyone's surprise she turned around and grabbed Yuri's Plaque.

"I'm taking this; this is very valuable after all. You already give it to me. Right? Younger Sis?  "She asked. Clearly trying to provoke Yuri.

What valuable? Her plaque is clearly worthless compared to what Chaeyoung have.

Yuri clenched her fist as she forces herself to swallow down her anger. This woman is looking down on her. Wanting to provoke her. She badly wanted to tear off Chaeyoung's smiling face. Yuri used all of her self control to let go of her anger.

Tomorrow will be Chaeyoung's doom. She already talked to Eunwoo, and everything is already set for the party. It won't just be a party. It will be one hell of a show.

However, the show will not feature Yuri. It will be a show of Chaeyoung's embarrassment in front of everyone. The thought itself is already making her excited.

As long as Chaeyoung shows up tomorrow then, her future is already as good as nothing. She will see how arrogant can she be after tomorrow night.