Chapter 45: The Final Arc (02)

ابدأ من البداية

The mini her and the little twins laughed and went to have a good time in the kitchen. Her father is there and the Overseer Mai cried on the spot. He is just like what she remembered. He is just as beautiful as the him in her memories. He wore a green suit and the red apron made him so much pleasant to see. Mai watched them as her father feed the little her and the twins. It was the first time for Mai in a long time to see her father smiling brightly.

'Papa, I miss you so much! I miss you! I love you!'

Moments later, the scene Mai is afraid to see came. Two men came through the back door and went to the kitchen. They were covered in snow. They pointed a gun on them. Mai closed her eyes, afraid to see it again but her memory keeps on painfully reminding her what will happen. Those men wanted to get the three of them. They wanted to sell them for a high price. Of course her father didn't let them. The men grabbed Mai and her father want to snatch her while protecting the twins.

She can hear her and the twins' cries— one that she didn't noticed before even in her dreams. She was panicking and remained hiding herself in a protective stance. The overseer Mai covered her ears but she can still clearly hear the noises. A set of gun shots echoed throughout the whole house— altering everyone in the whole village. A burst of energy vibrated around them. Mai thought it was already over and open up her eyes but when she stood up and looked around, she saw the levitating objects around the kitchen and the familiar barrier around her father, the twins and little her.

The image of her father lying bloody on the floor broke her down. The mini her and the twins are crying desperately for him but he didn't wake up. Mai also went to her father's side and cried, despite experiencing and dreaming of this very scene, she still find it so painful.

She looked around and saw the two men unconscious on the floor. He didn't see it in her dreams before but there are levitating knives pointing at them. Mai turned around and saw Naru glaring at them while crying painfully. The little Mai was still crying for her father and she didn't see the little Naru's actions.

Mai saw her mother and many people trying to enter the kitchen. All of them have worried faces as they scream for Mai to open. They tried to checked her father but they couldn't enter due to little Mai's barrier. The mini her only put out her barrier after her mother coaxed her. Luella and Martin also went to check on the twins and stopped Little Naru from using his PK. The two me who tried to kidnap them were captured.

They took her father to the hospital but he was already not breathing. The hospital is also far from the orphanage. The news completely broke them down. They couldn't accept it. Sasaki was just smiling brightly at them a while ago. He was just feeding them chocolates in the kitchen. Even Mai who knew this event, cried with them.

They arranged a funeral for him in England. The perfect Christmas celebration was ruin. Many people attended it. There are some famous people who gave their condolences. Mai didn't noticed them before.

From then on, Little Mai, Mr. Guardian and Naru keeps on having nightmares and causing poltergeist activities. Even with the protection necklace on Mr. Guardian, he was still attacked by ghosts and would be possessed all the time. The children's psyche was slowly deteriorating day by day after Sasaki Taniyama's death.

Mai watched it all with a very weary heart. She couldn't remember anything from her childhood besides her father's death and these memories are new to her. She watched it in person as her Mother and Luella cried while watching them suffer. Martin is also trying his best to solve the problem but it had little effects.

Mai watched as the three of them decided to use hypnotism on them. It was a bit risky since they are still children. Mai saw the little Mr. Guardian watching them. Mai was worried so she followed him when he left. Ever since little Naru keeps on having nightmares, he and little Mr. Guardian went to sleep with Mai. When she entered their room, a familiar beautiful man was sitting on their bed.