"You're still on it, even though I repeatedly told you that I only killed your brother to save my life."

"Lies! What do you want to say? That brother hurt you? Don't lie to me, because there is no way that its true."

"Why should I lie? I'm only 16 at that time, do you even consider why someone like me would kill him."

"Why do I have to consider anything.. You killed him, and that's everything about it because your a monster.. And killing is only natural to you, because you're a monster in human skin..."

Something deep in me snap, when I suddenly grab Mikee's knife as I jump at Lance. He didn't see it coming. Lo looks at me with wide eyes, while his finger suddenly slip from Lance hair making the two of us fall.

But it didn't faze me. And I'm sure that everyone are holding their breath, watching us.

Lance is shocked but a sinister smile grew on his face. He suddenly brought his hand to punch me in the face but I just dodge it with so much grace I knew my father will be so proud if he could see me right now. My cold eyes snap at him, while he's face start to turn pale when my knife slowly graze his face.

"You're so annoying." I said with a cold voice. "And stupid." He's eyes swirl with fear when I slowly drag the knife down to his chin, making a bloody trail on his pale cheeks.

"Masha.." Lo states, and then drop his hand on my shoulder. "You don't have to do this. He hates me, not you. And I know that it will only fair that I kill him, not you.."

My hold on the knife tightened as I shook my head. "No!" I scream, while droplets of tears slowly fall from my eyes. "If there is someone who can kill him, that would be me. You don't have to dirty your hands with someone like this man, Lo.."

Heat blooms in my face when he's arms wound around my small body, as he pull the knife away from my hands and throw it at Mikee, which the latter catch with ease.

"No one's hand will get dirty Masha, as I don't intend to kill him. Come on, stand up." Standing up slowly, I turn my questioning eyes at him.

"Then what are you going to do with him."

"Don't worry boy, I can take over from here.." A gruff unfamiliar voice state behind me. Looking at its source, I saw Mr. Knight the III. Lance grandfather, and the leader of a powerful mafia organization in the Underworld.

"Its been so long Louis." His voice is gentle but he's eyes are cold, then it move towards Lance. "You really did a number on him."

"Of course, he did something unforgivable. You should be grateful that I didn't kill him."

The old man just look at us for a while. Then a moment after he let out a sigh and shook his head. "So shameless. You should have killed him Louis, like you did with that stupid brother of his. Your becoming soft. That won't be good. In our world, having a heart is not usually a good trait. Because you might never know, when someone will strike you from behind."

There's no threat on his voice but still the way he said it is so intimidating that I almost forgot on how to breath.

"That might be right, but there is nothing wrong with doing whatever I deem is right. Because that's how I choose to live my life." Lo, exclaimed with determined look, as he stare directly on the eyes of Mr. Knight III.

But we were surprised when the old man just laugh so loud. "You have a point .. But still beware. Because the world is so unforgiving, Lexus." Then he turn on his heels and walk over the door, elegantly. "Take him."

Man in black suit and glasses suddenly emerge from the door, grabbing Lance as he starts screaming and thrashing around.

"Let me go! Stop it! No!!!!"

Then he's gone.

Finally.

--

Louis

I'm grinning like a total idiot, as I slowly rub Masha's wet hair. We just finished showering, and I just finished healing Masha with my saliva, making me smirk smugly when I saw him still blushing while he stand in front of me.

Finally, the drama is over. I trust that old man. Afterall he's the only one who knows what truly happened to me before with his grandson. And now, by my request to him. I'm hoping that he can help Lance.

Although I'm sure, that he will emerge again to kill me when the time comes. I can't help but to wish that it won't ever happen again..

But those depressing thoughts didn't even dampened my mood, knowing that Mikee, the snotty brat is not here anymore.

Shanna, and his mate Lee with that snotty brat have gone back to their base. To where exactly, I'm not so sure.

And now, finally we are alone.

Leaning down on Masha, I wrap my arms around him. "Its been so long, since I hold you like this..."

He giggle softly, and pull back a little. My eyes glisten when I saw his eyes swirl with so much loves and care while looking directly at me. "Me too..."

I peck his nose, then his forehead, even his cheeks. "It kills me you know, when you were kidnapped. As if everything just stop in me, and I've almost gone crazy."

Masha's hold on me tightened, while a lone tear escape from his eyes. Wiping it gently, I move my head and capture his sweet lips with mine.

Sparks, like always burst around us. Everything feels so right. Colors dance around my eyes, while my body begin to consumed by so much happiness. And once again, everything felt so perfect.

"You don't have to worry Lo, I truly and completely belong to you. I won't go anywhere. And I'm not going to let go. Always, and forever I will love you..."

My eyes grew big, while my body shook from so much bliss. Fire lit in me, consuming me entirely from within. Scooping Masha in my arms, I lean our foreheads together, and whispered. "I feel the same way as you, my little cute Masha. I will always love you until the end of time."

_________________________