Chapter Thirty- Seven: Star's Hollow Trip

Welcome back everyone!!

So so so sorry for taking soo long on this chapter! But I hope that you enjoy!

(Mila's birthday is gonna be January 4 btw- so she's a Capricorn)

Y/N's Pov

"Hey babe, I gotta go." Jess said kissing my cheek.
"What? Why?" I asked, bouncing Mila lightly.
"I have to go get my oil changed on my car." Jess said, putting in his leather jacket.
"Jess." I said.
"I'm sorry." He said, kissing Mila's forehead.
"Bye." Jess said.
"Bye." I said as he walked out.
I took a breath, and closed my eyes. I opened them, and I kissed Mila's cheek. She grabbed into my hair.
"Hey, hey." I laughed.
I took my hair from her, and walked to her room to change her diaper. I laid her down on the changing table, and changed her diaper. She was wearing light pink leggings, and a long sleeve shirt flower shirt. I put on her light pink, and white stripped hat. I picked her back up, and she smiled at me.
I picked her up, and she giggled.
"Hi baby." I smiled kissing her cheeks.
She giggled again, and I smiled.

Later that day~~

I was feeding Mila with her pink baby bottle. I was sitting on the couch, leaning against the back of the couch. Mila was looking at me with her beautiful light brown eyes. She had Jess's eyes, she looked just like him. I smiled, and I saw Jess walk in.
"Hey." He said.
"Hey." I smiled slightly.
"I brought you something." He smirked.
"Yeah?" I smiled, and he nodded.
"I brought you a burger and fries." He smirked.
"Aww you're so sweet." I smiled.
He sat next to me, and I handed him Mila, and he smiled.
Jess handed me the food, and he continued feeding Mila. I opened the bag of food, and started eating. Milas small hand grabbed onto Jess hand, that he was using to hold the bottle. Jess smiled.
"You're a great dad." I told him, leaning my head into his shoulder.
"Yeah?" He smiled.
"Mhm." I said, continuing to eat my food.

After I finished eating, I walked to the kitchen and threw away my trash. I walked back over to Jess and he had finished feeding Mila.
"Is she asleep?" I whispered, and Jess nodded.
He handed her bottle to me, and I brought it to the kitchen and washed it.
After I washed it, I walked to Milas room and saw Jess standing in front of her crib. I walked over, and Jess kissed my temple.

Me and Jess walked to our room, and I changed into a purple tank top, and gray and pink sweatpants. Jess changed his shirt, and put on some gray sweatpants. I walked out of the bedroom and to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair. I put my hair in a messy bun, (if you have short hair, you just kept it down) and walked back to the bedroom. I saw Jess taking off his watch by his dresser, and I walked over. Jess turned around, wrapping his arms around my waist, lowering his body to my height. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed his cheek.
And we stayed like that for a couple of minutes, before we pulled away.
When we pulled away, we went to the bed and laid down. I rested my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. His hand made small patterns on my back, and I closed my eyes.

I woke up to Mila crying. I looked at the clock on our nightstand and saw it was 230 am. I closed my eyes again before sitting up.
"Hey, hey." Jess whispered.
"I'm gonna go get her." I said, half asleep.
"Mm." Jess shook his head.
Jess gently pulled my arm back on to the bed. I laid my head back onto his chest, and heard Mila still crying.
"She's hungry." I mumbled.
"She can wait till the morning." Jess said.
"Common honey." He wrapped his arms around me.
I nodded, trying to fall back asleep.

I woke up to silence. I saw the sunlight lightly shinning threw our thin curtains. I stood up, and opened the curtains, taking my hair out and running my fingers threw it.
I heard Jess groan as I opened the curtains.
"Common wake up." I smiled, crawling back onto the bed.
I kissed his arm, and his eyes stayed closed.
"We're bringing Mila to Stars Hollow." I said.
"No." He laughed.
"Yes. My mom wants to see her." I said.
"Ugh." Jess said, covering his head with the blanket.
"Common, fiancé." I smiled.
"Oh, I forgot." He mumbled.
"Fine." I scoffed.
"I'm kidding." He laughed.

I was getting Mila dressed, and changing her diaper. I picker her up, and carried her out to the kitchen.
"Jess!" I called.
He walked out.
"Can you feed her?" I asked, and Jess nodded.
I handed Mila to Jess, and Jess got her bottle and started feeding her.

I got dressed, and packed Milas diaper bag, and we were getting ready to go. I carried Mila out to Jess’s car, and buckled her into her seat. I put the baby bag next to her seat, and Jess started the car.
I got my phone and called mom.
"Are you on your way?!" Mom asked, and I could hear the smile on her face.
"Yep. We're leaving now." I told her.
"Yay." She said.
"Hey. Is Rory there?" I asked.
"Yeah. And Logan." She said.
"Oh yay." I said sarcastically.
"Be nice to him." Mom laughed.
"Sure." I smiled.
I hung up, and put my phone away.

Jess pulled into Luke's, and I saw mom smiling. Jess stopped the car, and I got out. I opened the door, and picked up Mila.
"We can just leave her bag in the car." I said.
"Yeah." Jess nodded.
We walked up, and I felt Jess's hand against my back. We walked in, and mom walked over.
"Hi mom." I smiled.
"My baby." She picked up Mila.
"Y/N!" Rory ran over.
I hugged her, and we pulled away.
"Bangs?! A new hair style every time I see you." I laughed.
"Yeah, yeah." She smiled.
"But.. Y/N, I could like you to meet Logan." She said.
"Hi." Logan smiled.
"Hi." I lightly smiled.
"Congratulations on your daughter." He said.
"Thanks." I said.
I walked back over to mom, and saw Luke walk over.
"Luke." I smiled.
"Y/N hey." Luke said.
"Jess." He said.
"Luke." Jess smirked.
Mom handed me Mila, and I ran my finger down her cheek.
"She is so adorable." Rory squeeled.
"You wanna hold her?" I asked Rory.
"Yes." She nodded.
I handed her to Rory, and Mila giggled. Jess wrapped his arm around my waist, and I smiled.
"She looks just like Jess. Except she has mom's nose." Rory said.
"Yeah. She's beautiful." I smiled.

Thank you so much for reading!!
And I hoped you liked this chapter!! 😁😁